Showing results 1 to 25 of 269
Search took 0.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: scotthue
Forum: Unicycling November 5th 08, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 36
Posted By scotthue
24" vs. 26" Muni

CoreTechs;1124258 wrote:
I've pre-ordered a 26" ISIS MUni with 137mm Moments from municycle.ca
and I'm not 100% sure if I've made the right choice for the rim
size. I think I could handle...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 08, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By scotthue
New Upgrades - Nimbus Stealth Pro Rim + 14g SS Spokes

rob.northcott;1124042 wrote:
My TA tyre isn't a particularly tight fit on my Stealth rim. In fact,
the first time I fitted it I was going to pump it up hard to seat the
rim, but it blew off...
Forum: Unicycling October 31st 08, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By scotthue
Frame Lights for being seen by

CoreTechs;1121997 wrote:
I had a red froglight that I used during RTL... It's gone missing since
then, but they are really nice and bright. :)

Hmmm, my red one went missing too. Maybe someone...
Forum: Unicycling October 3rd 08, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 63
Posted By scotthue
Coker Discussion Thread

angentQ wrote:
Hey guys, I could use a little advice.

At this point, I can climb -ALMOST- any hill with 114's and will only
go to 125's as a last resort, I even do a little -LIGHT- XC with...
Forum: Unicycling October 1st 08, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By scotthue
Keny Banks Muni Photo

how recent is this stuff considering he has a '04 KH?

--
scotthue
scotthue's Profile:...

nannerdw wrote:
Why does the KH 29" Mountain Wheelset cost so much? It's $372 on UDC.
I added up the cost of each component, and the total was at least $150
less than that. Do they charge...
Forum: Unicycling September 14th 08, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By scotthue
A Sasky goes east

will do

--
scotthue
scotthue's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14601

If you head by Wisconsin, stop in Madison (a bed is available along with
a coker ride, not many Muni trails around he()
EDIT: School is starting and I will be out of town next Friday...
Forum: Unicycling August 29th 08, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By scotthue
Specifications of your dream unicycle

mikepenton wrote:
hubless wheel on a single-sided recumbent carbon fibre frame.

I'm working on the single-sided CF part for my 24" racer.

EDIT: My friends at Trek are working on one for me...
Forum: Unicycling August 29th 08, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By scotthue
Brian O's Unicycle Photography Shop

Klaas Bil wrote:
Suggestion: Make a 2009 calendar with twelve awesome shots!

+100

--
scotthue
Forum: Unicycling August 28th 08, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I've done it on a 24 and a 29 but not a coker, that sounds like suicide

--
scotthue
scotthue's Profile:...

SkierAlex wrote:
Odyssey twisted plastics are very popular for street. I use them and
they're great.

[image: http://www.danscomp.com/images/products/mid_465056.gif]

--
scotthue
Forum: Unicycling August 27th 08, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

munirocks wrote:
Holy crap! So who is gonna buy this one? It sure deserves a prominent
place in some freaky museum!

+1, someone from RTUC needs to buy this thing

--
scotthue
Forum: Unicycling August 25th 08, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Pigs on Unicycles wrote:
It is called a monocecleta (don't know how to spell it)

Pigs

monocicleta

--
Forum: Unicycling August 22nd 08, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20

vanpaun wrote:
I've heard you can bend the forks.

You can, I did it on my ungeared on my 40mm nimbus so that I can spin
faster.

--
scotthue
Forum: Unicycling August 22nd 08, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I've been thinking about this for a long time, and I really like the way
that you've come up with. One change that I would like to suggest is
that you keep the gear ratio separate. EX:

1 x...
Forum: Unicycling August 22nd 08, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By scotthue
New from UDC

I think the colored clamps is a total rip off of the KH ones, and that
they need to make them in 22.2mm because KH doesn't make that size.
Personally the superwide ISIS hub is not that useful...
Forum: Unicycling August 22nd 08, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By scotthue
Future of Unicycle Road Racing (here's what I think; what do you think?)

After RTL and UNICON, I've really been wanting a gear because it would
make my overall speed faster. During the RTL time trial, I was only
passed by geared riders. (Beau, who was ungeared, caught up...
Forum: Unicycling August 22nd 08, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By scotthue
36er riding handle using KH seatpost adapter?

FYI, the post on the adapter is 22.2mm, and I've been thinking about
doing someting similar, tell me if it works out.

--...
Forum: Unicycling August 20th 08, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By scotthue
Clipless on a racer

chuckaeronut wrote:
Yeah, I'm a speedplay guy just because of my road bike. I totally love
them on my road bike, but, really, I've only ever used the classic Look
clips aside from my...
Forum: Unicycling August 19th 08, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By scotthue
KH 36 (mini) review

Those spokes are black, are they 13g like the rest of the KH ones?

--
scotthue
scotthue's Profile:...

unicycledood wrote:
I'm sorry if you did not notice the smiley face after my earlier
comment.

Yes, act your age young man.

If acting my age means acting like you, no thanks.
Forum: Unicycling August 19th 08, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 71
Posted By scotthue
Muni or Trials as Olympic sport?

unicycledood wrote:
I was only commenting on the tool competition comment lol.

I'm don't think that's all that funny, just be careful what you say
especially on forums where it is hard to tell...
Forum: Unicycling August 19th 08, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 71
Posted By scotthue
Muni or Trials as Olympic sport?

padst3r wrote:
Im pretty sure im number 5

That shows how little you know about the world of unicycling then.

--...
Forum: Unicycling August 19th 08, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By scotthue
unicycle lessons

If you are trying to get more people into unicycling then you shouldn't
charge money. If you are just trying to make money then get a realy
job.

--...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 269