Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Techniques September 22nd 18, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Rear derailleur help

Thanks for the help. I just needed a much longer screw than I was expecting.. The screw has the spring and some Blue Locktite on it. I also threaded a little lock nut on the screw from the other side...
Forum: Techniques September 22nd 18, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Rear derailleur help

Thanks for the help. I just needed a much longer screw than I was expecting.. The screw has the spring and some Blue Locktite on it. I also threaded a little lock nut onto the screw from the other...
Forum: Techniques September 22nd 18, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Rear derailleur help

Thanks for the help. I just needed a much longer screw than I was expecting.. The screw has the spring and some Blue Locktite on it. I also but a little lock nut on from the other side to help...
Forum: Techniques September 17th 18, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Rear derailleur help

I am trying to change the gearing on a beloved seventies 6/7 speed. I would like to use a 50-34 compact crankset but stick with a 6 or 7 speed freewheel in back so I don't have to change wheels and...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4