Showing results 1 to 25 of 271
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: vuniw
Forum: Unicycling July 29th 07, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By vuniw
Best places to learn trials,

get a bunch of pallets, they help a lot

--
vuniw

KH20 and Nimbus 36" Life is Good
vuniw's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling July 28th 07, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By vuniw
Just ordered a Nimbus 36"

i love mine. it's a nice upgrade from my coker:)

--
vuniw

KH20 and Nimbus 36" Life is Good
vuniw's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling July 28th 07, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By vuniw
Funny chance encounter with another rider

UniGirl4 wrote:
I had a cool encounter today too. Was just riding around town and saw a
unicyclist in a hotel parking lot, I rode by and he waved so I went
back a little later to talk to him....
Forum: Unicycling March 24th 07, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By vuniw
Gliding

yea I can one foot wheel walk well, its just getting that into a glide..

--
vuniw

i jumped 20".. how exciting!!
vuniw's...
Forum: Unicycling March 24th 07, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By vuniw
Gliding

How do I turn my 1 foot ww into a glide? I can barely get 3" because I
always fall backwards. Does anybody know what I am doing wrong? Does it
help to go on flat or some downhill slope? And anything...
Forum: Unicycling March 2nd 07, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By vuniw
stolen uni?

when i bring my unis to school i lock them up because i don't even like
them getting scratched..

--
vuniw

i jumped 20".. how...
Forum: Unicycling February 28th 07, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By vuniw
Starting Unicycle Club at School

i had 43 people that wanted to join the club

EDIT: and a teacher that seemed somewhat excited

--
vuniw

i jumped 20".. how...
Forum: Unicycling February 28th 07, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By vuniw
Am I Cool?

i don't think so if you have to ask..

--
vuniw

i jumped 20".. how exciting!!
vuniw's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling February 28th 07, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By vuniw
Starting Unicycle Club at School

Does anybody have any websites or good information that they know about
unicycling that will help my vice principal at school that we need a
unicycle club. He said no the first time I asked him and I...
Forum: Unicycling February 27th 07, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By vuniw
Private Party Torker DX 24" on ebay

tempting.. i need a 24" for MUni but i can't really afford it after
getting my last trials

--
vuniw

i jumped 20".. how...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 07, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By vuniw
what uni should i get????

torker dx?

--
vuniw

_List_of_Cool_Words_

- funkitated-skrobo
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 07, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By vuniw
Trials unicycle = £300, Pink fluff = £1.99/m, Having pink fluffy rimtape = PRICELESS!

James_Potter wrote:
Why did she buy you pink fluff for Christmas?
Either way...pretty sweet....

heh exactly what i thought:rolleyes:

--
Forum: Unicycling December 10th 06, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27

the lady from _bean_trees_ lived in tucson arizona after she ran away:)

--
vuniw

_List_of_Cool_Words_

- funkitated-skrobo
Forum: Unicycling December 10th 06, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By vuniw
Do you wear protective kit when riding trials?

Jerrick wrote:
Same here, I have some on my left shin, then on the back of my right
leg.

hah yea i have BAAD scarrs on my left shin and back right leg but now i
have 661s and they are amazing!
Forum: Unicycling December 8th 06, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 159
Posted By vuniw
Best Photos of 2006

captainkrunk61 wrote:
^^^^^^^^

were you doing that to my pictures?

--
Forum: Unicycling December 8th 06, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 159

yep

|Filename: picture.bmp |
|Download: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/16609...
Forum: Unicycling November 29th 06, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By vuniw
Shoud I hack my DX seat or buy a ne one?

you can do SIF with the DX.. i do

--
vuniw

_List_of_Cool_Words_

- funkitated-skrobo
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 06, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By vuniw
does weight matter in uni?

once your used to it, it doesn't matter. if you can jump high with a
heavy uni then you can jump high with any uni

--
vuniw

_List_of_Cool_Words_
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 06, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By vuniw
Fun muni thing to try on a wet days

thejdw wrote:
Yay thats 2 good things about winter:D :
1) Christmas
2) Muni slides

yea!
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 06, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 334
Posted By vuniw
Best Uni Photo thread

jump off 3 set over flowers

|Filename: picture.bmp |
|Download:...
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 06, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 334
Posted By vuniw
Best Uni Photo thread

uni spin on some wood

|Filename: picture 2.bmp |
|Download:...
Forum: Unicycling November 21st 06, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By vuniw
My First Show! help

Okay so December 15 I am doing my first show and I need help with what
people like to see. This is not just my show because it is a
uni/majic/juggle show and I am a beginner juggler who can only do...
Forum: Unicycling November 10th 06, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By vuniw
wow look at this self balance uni

haha that uni is so cool:)

--
vuniw

_List_of_Cool_Words_

- funkitated-skrobo
Forum: Unicycling November 8th 06, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By vuniw
Swum Trials Ride Pics

those pictures are so cool

--
vuniw

_List_of_Cool_Words_

- funkitated-skrobo
Forum: Unicycling November 4th 06, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By vuniw
New Unicycle

how bout the new Torker?