Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: h squared
Forum: Racing January 4th 08, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 18
Posted By h squared
HC Rules RBR for Greatest Number of 2008 Posts

William Asher wrote:
Donald Munro wrote:

William Asher wrote:
You'll have to forgive us Americans. In the colonies, these are
desperate times and it doesn't take much to distract...
Forum: Racing December 12th 07, 01:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 56
Posted By h squared
most loved / hated jerseys & team kits

Ted van de Weteringe wrote:
h squared wrote:
um, what about using t.p. instead of the usual shake-n-spot?

Tube pressure? Terminate-a-penis? Tampon protocol? Or the one thing
you don't...
Forum: Racing December 11th 07, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 198
Posted By h squared
Checkmate, Atheists!

Ted van de Weteringe wrote:

did you get married recently, van de weteringe?

heather van de winkel
Forum: Racing December 11th 07, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 198
Posted By h squared
Checkmate, Atheists!

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
On Dec 7, 4:41 am, h squared wrote:

ps. a dumbass funny i like & that your post made me think...
Forum: Racing December 11th 07, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 56
Posted By h squared
most loved / hated jerseys & team kits

wrote:

everyone seemed to have
the problem. after a while you just said, ah well who cares, nothing
I can do about it).

um, what about using t.p. instead of the usual...
Forum: Racing December 7th 07, 12:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 198
Posted By h squared
Checkmate, Atheists!

wrote:

In case you haven't figured it out, when you call me stupid
or closed-minded, it doesn't make me mad or irritate me.
It's always good to practice explaining these...
Forum: Racing March 9th 07, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 36
Posted By h squared
wind cancels race

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

On 8 Mar 2007 11:36:04 -0800, "bjorn"
wrote:

I have heard of stages shortened/canceled du to snow. Has it ever
happened due to...
Forum: Racing February 14th 07, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 22
Posted By h squared
Gonna regret this

Bill C wrote:

Thanks for all the good advice and suggestions. The thought of riding
a 'bent on the road scares the hell out of me. Idiots run down
motorcycles, regular bicycles, and anything...
Forum: Racing February 7th 07, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By h squared
Coffee, with sugar

wrote:
Not sure if this has already been covered in rbr, but apparently
heather and Stu Fleming's previously posted RBR business
model for Hooters style coffee joints is...
Forum: Racing January 23rd 07, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By h squared
Franckie - what a dick

Donald Munro wrote:

You get better results if you train in vein than than if you train in
vain, or so I'm told.

but train in vain is a better song- or at least more relevant for rbr or
if you...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10