Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 1.55 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike Iglesias
Forum: Racing June 2nd 09, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 31
Posted By Mike Iglesias
opponents

Universal Sports did an interview with Armstrong after Saturday's stage,
where he talked about the Giro, who he thinks will be strong in the
TdF, and Astana's...
Forum: Racing May 9th 09, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 18
Posted By Mike Iglesias
Universal Sports gets Giro

In article ,
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT wrote:
I'm hoping it's only online and not on TV. My wife got us a big...
Forum: Racing December 24th 08, 05:08 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 28
Posted By Mike Iglesias
Armstrong, girlfriend expecting baby in June

Lance and girlfriend Anna Hansen are expecting a baby in June.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/12/23/armstrong.baby/index.html

--
Mike Iglesias Email: ...
Forum: Techniques September 18th 08, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech

I have a SRAM PG 970 11-32 cassette in which the 14t cog is worn to the
point that it makes a new chain skip (all the other cogs are ok with a new
chain). I'd like to replace the cog but I've not...
Forum: Racing September 4th 08, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By Mike Iglesias
Vuelta stage 5 TT

In article ,
Ted van de Weteringe wrote:
Robert Chung schreef:
Leipheimer in oro.

Amarillo. Boonen looking good for...
Forum: Racing July 27th 08, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By Mike Iglesias
riders I suspect

In article ,
Andre wrote:
20 Dmitriy Fofonov (Kaz) Cr=E9dit Agricole

Your suspicions are correct......
Forum: Racing July 22nd 08, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By Mike Iglesias
Cime de la Bonnette-Restefond - a monster

In article ,
SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
I didn't catch the post show and didn't see it on the video, so the
first...
Forum: Racing July 17th 08, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 22
Posted By Mike Iglesias
Saunier-Duval withdraws from Tour

In article ,
Robert Chung wrote:
The puzzling thing, of course, is why the team withdrew. Each positive
had...
Forum: Racing June 21st 08, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By Mike Iglesias
Making fun of Michael Rasmussen

In article ,
Kyle Legate wrote:
Your videos simply won't play in my browser. Ubuntu 8.04, Firefox
2.0.0.14 with all codecs installed. No...
Forum: Techniques April 1st 08, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Mike Iglesias
Something missing today

It's April 1st, and something is missing... The annual ShelBroCo new product
posting. With the passing of Sheldon Brown, a multi-year tradition has
ended. Who can forget the Tork-Grip, Carrababy,...
Forum: Racing February 15th 08, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike Iglesias
Getting to the bottom of Puerto ? At last !

In article ,
Keith wrote:
Good news today -
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2008/feb08/feb15news
Valverde and Contador...
Forum: Techniques February 5th 08, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 46
Posted By Mike Iglesias
RIP Sheldon Brown

In article ,
James Scott wrote:
I'm sorry to say that Sheldon Brown died last night. The Harris
Cyclery...
Forum: Social Issues December 7th 07, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 7
Posted By Mike Iglesias
bike lane poorly marked and far too wide

In article ,
Bill Z. wrote:
vey writes:

Forum: Techniques September 24th 07, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By Mike Iglesias
Upgrade to 9speed?

In article ,
Mike Iglesias wrote:
I'm going to get a 9 speed cassette and chain and play with it this weekend.

So far it shifts the 9...
Forum: Techniques September 19th 07, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By Mike Iglesias
Upgrade to 9speed?

In article ,
Hank Wirtz wrote:
They're not. Sometimes close enough to get away with, depending on
wear, but I wouldn't...
Forum: Techniques September 18th 07, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By Mike Iglesias
Upgrade to 9speed?

In article ,
Sheldon Brown wrote:
You don't need a new derailer, just the chain and cassette. (I think
Chalo...
Forum: Techniques September 15th 07, 05:51 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By Mike Iglesias
Upgrade to 9speed?

I have a Specialized Stumpjumper I bought in the mid 90s that I use mostly
for riding to work (8 miles one way) March thru October. I did some
mountain biking when my son was younger, but he's 25...
Forum: Racing August 22nd 07, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 118
Posted By Mike Iglesias
More California

In article ,
wrote:
I have I beileve enough info for most of the places I will check...
Forum: Racing July 26th 07, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Mike Iglesias
Rasmussen pulled from tour by Rabobank

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2007/tour07/news/?id=/news/2007/jul07/jul26news

--
Mike Iglesias Email:
University of California, Irvine ...

In article ,
Hell and High Water wrote:
My take is simply:

They're just saying they're ****ed off at the drug/doping/etc....
Forum: Racing July 24th 07, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 51
Posted By Mike Iglesias
Tell us it ain't so !

In article ,
William Asher wrote:
Mark wrote:

I don't get it. If the awkward cyclingnews translations are correct,
the...
Forum: Racing July 8th 07, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By Mike Iglesias
Tour de France, stage 1 summary

In article ,
samson wrote:
I didn't have a chance to watch. How did ZeeBee lose 2
minutes?

From the stage 1 write-up on...
Forum: Racing May 23rd 07, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 68
Posted By Mike Iglesias
If Johnny Cochran Was Still Here...

In article ,
Curtis L. Russell wrote:
On 23 May 2007 07:41:51 -0700, Bill C wrote:

Hey...
Forum: Racing March 5th 07, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By Mike Iglesias
Versus - Idiot Management

In article ,
RicodJour wrote:
I saw the listing, tried to tune in, saw they'd baited-and-switched
me, looked to see...
Forum: Racing February 14th 07, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 105
Posted By Mike Iglesias
Discovery ends sponsorship at end of 2007

In article ,
Tom Kunich cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
I tried to find it through their home page later and have been totally
unsuccessful.

The...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 29