Showing results 1 to 25 of 188
Search took 0.41 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: sarah.miller
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By sarah.miller
BUC 2009 - british unicycle convention

The wearing of the listed pro is a condition of our insurance and is
in the risk assessments of that event which affect the cost of first aid
cover. So yes, you will need to wear* gloves or wrist...
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By sarah.miller
BUC 2009 - british unicycle convention

BUC 2009 website has been up-dated. Now has some details about the
events and competitions that will happen during the weekend. The
volunteers page has some job descriptions for roles that need...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By sarah.miller
SW UK unicycle hockey tornament Jan 3rd 2009

Thank you all for coming, thank you all for keeping to time!
I was knaclered by the end of all those games, really showed how un fit
I am.

See you all at BUC
http://www.unicycle.org.uk/buc16/ ...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By sarah.miller
SW UK unicycle hockey tornament Jan 3rd 2009

www.uk.unicyclist.com/swum.html does indeed say 11.

However, I accept the fine detail page does also say 12. Sorry, I
REALLY do need to learnm to proof read properly one day.
We have the hall...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By sarah.miller
SW UK unicycle hockey tornament Jan 3rd 2009

Thank you to all teh teams who turned out to have goals in accessible
places. SEvern Wheelers and Sheffield have both said they will bring
theirs so we'll see a - who remembers to put them in the...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By sarah.miller
Last ride of 2008

My last ride of 2008 was back on boxing day. Took our son out for a
ride on his balance bike while P and I were on munis. It only served
to show me how out of practice I am, I was wossing out of ...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By sarah.miller
SW UK unicycle hockey tornament Jan 3rd 2009

If your coming to this tourny and are able to bring a pair of goals with
you... could you please. I have screwed up on goals and only have one
set sorted but two pitches to play on.
At this stage...
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 08, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By sarah.miller
UK Unicycle Hockey League Tournament Southampton March 22nd 2009

SWUM , I'll check on saturday that we have a team avalible on that date.

--
sarah.miller

South West Unicycle...
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By sarah.miller
How to arrange an indoor riding location...

Other locations... depends where you live.
some ideas- not all these may exsist in your locale

Village hall, community hall. leisure centre sports hall , church hall,
school gym, school dining ...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 08, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By sarah.miller
SW UK unicycle hockey tornament Jan 3rd 2009

Update on registered teams

SWUM
LUnis
Severn Wheelers
Cardiff
Sheffield

Probably* also
(* as in not had money from but expecting them)
Forum: Unicycling December 14th 08, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By sarah.miller
Uni Claus Yard Cut Out

Neat. much nicer than the c**p people buy from maplins and stick their
front garden round here.

--
sarah.miller

South West Unicycle...
Forum: Unicycling December 14th 08, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By sarah.miller
Uni Magazine Issue 7 is in the mail!

My mum* is confused... will her calender and back pack be arriving in
the post seperatly to the mag? the mag arrived yesterday but no calender
or back pack.
strangely she thinks I will know all...
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 08, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By sarah.miller
BMW 09 - The British MUni Weekend

SamGoodburn;1142526 wrote:
Thats at the very north of England, I live at the very.. very south..
long way travel!

Ho hum Sam, however you will have BUC quite close to you in April...
Some...
Forum: Unicycling December 1st 08, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By sarah.miller
SW UK unicycle hockey tornament Jan 3rd 2009

samwii;1140619 wrote:
If I can get enough people to ride in my village by then can I join??

Even if you can't find a whole team you can come and join in. Drop me n
e-mail to the address on the...
Forum: Unicycling November 29th 08, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By sarah.miller
SW UK unicycle hockey tornament Jan 3rd 2009

SWUM are hosting a unicycle hockey tournament on Jan 3rd 2009, at
Riverside Leisure centre in Exeter. This will be part of the UUU hockey
league.

We have space for up to 9 teams in a round robin...
Forum: Unicycling November 24th 08, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By sarah.miller
BUC 2009 - british unicycle convention

BUC 2009 website is now up and runnning at
www.unicycle.org.uk/buc16

With details of where ,when and how you can help. If you are able to
help out with any of the volunteer roles or have other...
Forum: Unicycling November 17th 08, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By sarah.miller
UUU website redeisgn

reading black text on such a bright blue backgroud hurts my eyes. in all
seroiousness I find it very hard to read text on coloured back grounds
unless light/ pastal clours.

--
sarah.miller

South...
Forum: Unicycling November 2nd 08, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By sarah.miller
SW UK freestyle training day. nov 1st 2008

Thank you to all who came.

It was great to see lots of people trying new stuff.

If you have any comments you would be willing to share with the
organization who part funded Saturdays meet -...
Forum: Unicycling October 31st 08, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By sarah.miller
SW UK freestyle training day. nov 1st 2008

Bring hockey sticks, I recon you could get in an hours hockey. 11-12 if
you don;t mind missing warm up and are quick off the mark.

MUNI ride on Sunday 2nd.
for any one local or satying locally...
Forum: Unicycling October 9th 08, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By sarah.miller
Anyone ride a 29er muni with long cranks?

I used to sometimes ride muni on a 29er with " long" cranks. BUT my long
cranks were 150s , my road cranks were 125s and my racing cranks were
110s. Try longer cranks out, they might suit you and...
Forum: Unicycling October 7th 08, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By sarah.miller
BUC Registration OPEN!

domesticated ape;1108631 wrote:

On the subject of muni weekends, some of us on Sunday were discussing
having one in the Surrey Hills sometime next year, probably based around
the...
Forum: Unicycling October 6th 08, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By sarah.miller
BUC Registration OPEN!

Video comp was fun. Concourse comp helped get friday evening going.
Hockey was fun as ever. Freestyle happened dispite obstacles. muni- I
chickened out of in teh rain and went swimming instead.
A...
Forum: Unicycling October 5th 08, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By sarah.miller
BUC Registration OPEN!

THat was fun. shall we do it again next year?

--
sarah.miller

South West Unicycle...
Forum: Unicycling October 2nd 08, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 58
Posted By sarah.miller
Who still has their Unicon 14 wristband?

Oh no... I'm going to have to remove my Unicon band :-( on Oct 20th
I'm having an MRI scan... no metal parts allowed.

--
sarah.miller

South West Unicycle...
Forum: Unicycling October 2nd 08, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By sarah.miller
Lights for night riding

DEs- do you want a 2nd hand set cheap? not quite home made, but home
modified.
Tis a white light, halogen bulb not LED, currently runs on a LA
rechargeable battery with long enough cable to ...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 188