Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Adder172
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 09, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Adder172
BUC 2009 - british unicycle convention

hey,
i am interested in going (whether i will be able to or not)
obviously nearer the time would it be possible for a full timetable of
the times (roughly) and days in which the different events...
Forum: Unicycling November 20th 08, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By Adder172
South downs college

its at the south of the UK in hampshire
near portsmouth

--
Adder172

uni-life
Adder172's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling November 14th 08, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By Adder172
South downs college

anyone?

--
Adder172

uni-life
Adder172's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16968
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling November 7th 08, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By Adder172
South downs college

cool but it will be too far for me to travel to frequently

--
Adder172

uni-life
Adder172's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 08, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Adder172
*UK* Muni day at Chicksands - 8/11/08 *UK*

i was so excited to see a UK meeting (as i always am, i've never been to
one). but then i checked where Chicksands was...
bout 180miles away... sorry i can't go

--...
Forum: Unicycling October 10th 08, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By Adder172
South downs college

muni or trials?
or even street?

--
Adder172

uni-life
Adder172's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16968
Forum: Unicycling October 10th 08, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By Adder172
South downs college

might be fun...
but i don't have an appropriate unicycle and i work on sundays:(
you do trials or muni?
does anyone at the club do trials or muni?

--
Adder172

uni-life
Forum: Unicycling October 10th 08, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By Adder172
South downs college

does any go here...(UK)
or live near ish here?
no one i meet is ever a unicyclist

--
Adder172

uni-life
Forum: Unicycling October 6th 08, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By Adder172
Might move, wheres the best trials community at?

padst3r;1108194

+1 again, agiain

peleschramm;1106375 wrote:
Screw Trials.

Come over to the Seattle area and ride Street with me!
Forum: Unicycling October 6th 08, 10:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By Adder172
What helmet?

i understand that this has probably already been posted..
(maybe there is something wrong with my search thingy) because i
searched for quite a while and didn't find anything. (but i am very lame
and...
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 08, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Adder172
Kris H and superhuman powers

just put a poll up on unicycle related superpowers

--
Adder172

uni-life
Adder172's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 08, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Adder172
Kris H and superhuman powers

yea same here-but if we continue unicycling we will get closer.:)

--
Adder172

uni-life
Adder172's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 08, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Adder172
Kris H and superhuman powers

watch this video if you haven already...
:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Htg3pGECg&feature=related
:)
i found this whilst watching general unicycle videos, i never knew kris
went through...
Forum: Unicycling July 27th 08, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By Adder172
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

MuniAddict wrote:
Libraian guy: You need to get off that thing...the unicycle. And you
need to turn that off! (pointing to the guy filming it lol!)

(Next ride through: The local...
Forum: Unicycling July 25th 08, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Adder172
What crank length is on your Muni?

i have only ever riden muni with 170s....

so i kinda have to prefer them

--
Adder172

uni-life
Forum: Unicycling July 24th 08, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Adder172
KH 2008 Uni Product Launch

onebyone wrote:
I will have the Distance tomorrow from UDCA. I will also have a Ti hub
(to be built into a wheel). Can't wait.

i will get one eventually...i hope

--
Forum: Unicycling July 23rd 08, 10:49 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6

Unreal-Wheel wrote:
practice

yea that is true though

some people are just born better at jumping but with practice anyone
can be as good as anyone
Forum: Unicycling July 23rd 08, 10:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By Adder172
Um, I was on TV!!

:) good for you:)

--
Adder172

uni-life
Adder172's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16968
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling July 22nd 08, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Adder172
MUni discussion thread

hopefully someone oneday will invent such a good tyre that it can
literally roll over everything even a boulder like 7 feet high:D

--...
Forum: Unicycling July 22nd 08, 12:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Adder172
MUni discussion thread

i have a -duro- tyre but want an -intence- but they are hard to find in
the UK

--
Adder172

uni-life
Adder172's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling July 22nd 08, 12:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Adder172
Discussion Threads Discussion Thread

why do we need a disscussion thread about dissucssion threads?

--
Adder172

uni-life
Adder172's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling July 22nd 08, 10:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Adder172
Not strong enough to do Street?

unless you either... can not lift the unicycle at all
or can not unicycle

then i is just practice:)

--
Adder172

uni-life
Forum: Unicycling July 21st 08, 12:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By Adder172
KH 2008 Uni Product Launch

madc-ccc wrote:
Thanks Kris - the new line-up just seems to be great!!!

I will buy the KH36 the first day Roger (UDC UK) will make it
available...
Forum: Unicycling July 15th 08, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By Adder172
Today I... (brag thread)

i can now jump up ok sized benches (maybe not great, but its good for
me)

:) its alot better than having to scavenge around for strangly small
benches:)

--
Adder172
Forum: Unicycling July 8th 08, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i ride alone a lot of the time although my brother rides with me. i also
ride occasionally with one of my friends.

:) i like riding alone because i get to do what i want when i want
to:)

i do wish...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40