Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.40 seconds.
Forum: Techniques January 26th 09, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Gluing Tread on a Tubular Casing

On Jan 25, 1:11*pm, A Muzi wrote:
*simonvickers66 wrote:
Hi, I am going to attempt to re-tread a tubular tire, anyone got any
ideas about that? *What is the...
Forum: Techniques January 25th 09, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Jan 24, 8:46*pm, Stephen Bauman wrote:
On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 18:28:34 -0800, simonvickers66 wrote:
Hi, I am going to attempt to re-tread a tubular tire, anyone got any
Forum: Techniques January 25th 09, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Gluing Tread on a Tubular Casing

On Jan 24, 8:14*pm, Carl Sundquist wrote:
wrote:
Forum: Techniques January 24th 09, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech

wrote:
Hi, I am going to attempt to re-tread a tubular tire, anyone got any
ideas about that? *What is...
Forum: Techniques January 24th 09, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Gluing Tread on a Tubular Casing

Hi, I am going to attempt to re-tread a tubular tire, anyone got any
ideas about that? What is the best way to remove an old tread and
what kind of glue will stick a new tread (from a clincher) to...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5