Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: amy45
Forum: UK December 13th 10, 12:58 PM
Replies: 49
Posted By amy45
wow so much animosity between driver and cyclist!...

wow so much animosity between driver and cyclist! Completely ridiculous of course - cyclists need lights and fluorescent clothing, and drivers need to be alert at all times. Simple as that.
Forum: Mountain Biking December 6th 10, 05:42 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By amy45
wow - well, definitely an original story. And...

wow - well, definitely an original story. And very unfortunate.
Forum: Social Issues December 6th 10, 03:36 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By amy45
I don't get it, why would anyone stage this?

I don't get it, why would anyone stage this?
Forum: Social Issues December 6th 10, 03:30 PM
Replies: 4

Forum: Social Issues December 1st 10, 01:40 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By amy45
For me it's more that, as a cyclist, I have an...

For me it's more that, as a cyclist, I have an urge to yell at drivers. Surely this is more often the case...that cyclists are victims at the hands of drivers who think they're kings of the road?
Forum: Off Road December 1st 10, 01:32 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By amy45
Mountain Biking Destinations in Italy?

Does anyone know of any nice mountain biking destinations in Europe? (http://www.bikester.co.uk/bicycles/mountain-bikes.html) I'm thinking specifically of Italy, actually, and for the Summer. Am fed...
Forum: UK November 30th 10, 04:52 PM
Replies: 41
Posted By amy45
God this post annoyed me...how can the cyclist...

God this post annoyed me...how can the cyclist just run off like that and not give a damn? Sometimes I feel like cyclists have a real chip on their shoulder, and a real superiority complex. They...
Forum: UK November 30th 10, 04:36 PM
Replies: 303
Posted By amy45
Brrrr I don't think I can take it if it gets any...

Brrrr I don't think I can take it if it gets any colder! May even have to give up the bike! (http://www.bikester.co.uk/)
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8