Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jeff[_20_]
Forum: Social Issues May 5th 11, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 8
Posted By Jeff[_20_]
Does President Obama Have a Bicycle?

If so, which kind? Brand? Model?. How about his wife and daughters. Do they
ever ride anywhere?

- Jeff, www.reframer.com
Forum: Techniques May 5th 11, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By Jeff[_20_]
Building an Ultimate Wheel

An ultimate wheel is a unique vehicle. It is the simplest vehicle that
can actually be ridden in a controlled manner. Put simply, it is a
single wheel with pedels, sort of like a unicycle, but it...
Forum: Recumbent Biking March 13th 11, 07:34 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 4
Posted By Jeff[_20_]
Even Though... (Recumbents)

Even though I have built a few experimental recumbents, I stil worry about
visibility issues in traffic. Seems to me a driver just may not notice a
flag as much as a person at eye-level height....
Forum: Mountain Biking January 22nd 11, 01:56 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By Jeff[_20_]
20 Assorted Weird Bikes

I posted pictures of some of the strangest bikes I have ever seen at
www.odd50.com - Enjoy! - Jeff
Forum: Rides January 21st 11, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 0
Posted By Jeff[_20_]
Some Rather Strange Recumbents

Whereas some will say a bent is strange anyway, I found some pictures of
even stranger ones and posted them at www.odd50.com - Enjoy!
Forum: Techniques December 27th 10, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By Jeff[_20_]
Food for Thought - Odd Bicycles

I've posted a couple dozen pictures of the weirdest bikes I have ever seen
at www.odd50.com in the Odd Bicycles section. If you are the creative type,
these ought to give you some food for thought!...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6