Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: joekhul
Forum: General April 30th 08, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 20
Posted By joekhul
Bicycling Magazine

On Apr 29, 4:51*pm, (Király) wrote:
catzz66 wrote:
I subscribe and pass it on to my family to read, but don't rely on it to
learn anything deep...
Forum: General April 26th 08, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 20
Posted By joekhul
Bicycling Magazine

On Apr 24, 8:54*pm, joekhul wrote:
Is it me or has Bicycling magazine gotten a little better in the past
couple of years? I tried it some years ago, but it appeared to me...
Forum: General April 25th 08, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 20
Posted By joekhul
Bicycling Magazine

On Apr 24, 8:54*pm, joekhul wrote:
Is it me or has Bicycling magazine gotten a little better in the past
couple of years? I tried it some years ago, but it appeared to me...
Forum: General April 25th 08, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 20
Posted By joekhul
Bicycling Magazine

On Apr 24, 9:15*pm, Kenneth wrote:
On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 17:54:38 -0700 (PDT), joekhul

wrote:
Is it me or has Bicycling magazine gotten...
Forum: General April 25th 08, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 20
Posted By joekhul
Bicycling Magazine

Is it me or has Bicycling magazine gotten a little better in the past
couple of years? I tried it some years ago, but it appeared to me that
it was a flashy magazine designed for extreme(!) young...
Forum: General April 23rd 08, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 20
Posted By joekhul
What the hell happened to our newsgroup?

This spam is the worst I've seen.

It may be fruitless -- but we need to report the abuse.
Forum: General August 16th 07, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By joekhul
Question on saddlebags

On Aug 15, 5:21 pm, Smokey wrote:
I'm thinking about getting a saddlebag to be used for overnight trips
while staying at motels or B&Bs. I'm looking at the...
Forum: General August 5th 07, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.running,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 16
Posted By joekhul
Best Hats for Running/Biking?

On Aug 2, 10:06 am, "rms" wrote:
Hi, I'm looking for a good hat for running/biking that will provide sun
protection for face & neck for 4-5hours outside, while not...
Forum: General August 2nd 07, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 4
Posted By joekhul
bike rage on a trail

On Aug 1, 7:22 pm, wrote:
The suspect sounds like Dr. Phil. He was getting real!

On Aug 1, 7:08 am, catzz66 wrote:

The article states,...
Forum: General May 31st 07, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 41
Posted By joekhul
Do you use a mirror and which type?

On May 31, 10:10 am, "Pete Derkowski" wrote:
I ride a road bike and used a mirror that clips onto the frame of my
glasses - but I found it took quite a lot of time to get...
Forum: General May 29th 07, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 10
Posted By joekhul
Shimano Cycling Sandals

On May 29, 2:39 pm, "Roger Zoul" wrote:
joekhul wrote:

:: I've noticed on the web and Performance Bike's catalogue, that
:: Shimano cycling sandals are no longer...
Forum: General May 29th 07, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc

joekhul wrote:

:: I've noticed on the web and Performance Bike's catalogue, that
:: Shimano cycling sandals are no longer...
Forum: General May 29th 07, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 10
Posted By joekhul
Shimano Cycling Sandals

I've noticed on the web and Performance Bike's catalogue, that Shimano
cycling sandals are no longer offered, particulary the SH-SD60 which
accepts the SPD cleats (though Shimano still shows this...
Forum: General April 22nd 07, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 13
Posted By joekhul
Energy Foods

On Apr 21, 12:40 pm, joekhul wrote:
Hi all:

Need some advice/thoughts on eating. I've been bicycling regulary as
an adult for the last 15 years or so. By that I mean,...
Forum: General April 21st 07, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 13
Posted By joekhul
Energy Foods

Hi all:

Need some advice/thoughts on eating. I've been bicycling regulary as
an adult for the last 15 years or so. By that I mean, daily (or at
least 5 times a week) with 18, 24, or 28 miles being...
Forum: General January 4th 07, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 25
Posted By joekhul
Cycling Gear for Big Guys

The Historian wrote:
What are some suggestions for sources of 'oversized' cycling clothes
for oversized guys? The 2x stuff I ordered is too small for my 6'1" 274
pound form. The jersey is far...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16