Blue railway signals? by Fred Johnson
Can anybody else remember blue traffic lights on railways? Can't find any evidence on google. I'm sure whereas cars have red/amber/green, railways always had...
by Peeler[_2_] Go to last post
12 16 UK
McLaren entering pro bicycle racing by Andre Jute[_2_]
In case you don't know why McLaren is a big deal, I found this article on the Formula One page (https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1...
Stupid People And Cheap Carbon Rims by [email protected]
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+ceramic+beearings+on+bicycles&&view=detail&mid=9BC29D43EF6833C5DEC89BC29D43EF6833C5DEC8&&FORM=VDRVRV
Thinking about buying a Cheap Chinese knockoff or anything? by Sir Ridesalot
If you're like Tom and are thinking about buying a cheap Chinese knockoff of anything pertaining to bicycling then you might want to read this. When it comes...
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
25 165 Techniques
A few months waxing chain by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello all, A couple of months have passed since I switched to wax for chain lubrication. I would estimate I rode about 3,000 kilometers with my chain...
Mobile phone using driver gets karma! by [email protected]
QUOTE: The incident happened in the morning rush hour last month on the A739 Switchback Road between Bearsden and Glasgow. Mr Brennan told The Scotsman: "I...
Got him! Driver found in France after attempted murder of cyclist by [email protected]
Well done to the police in nabbing the cowardly scum driver so soon after his collision. QUOTE: "A teenager has been detained by police in Paris and arrested...
This is one good reason I hate God by [email protected]
On Friday, August 20, 2010 at 8:53:26 PM UTC-4, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock wrote: (besides not accommodating...
0 5 Social Issues
This is one good reason I hate God by [email protected]
On Friday, August 20, 2010 at 8:53:26 PM UTC-4, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock wrote: (besides not accommodating...
0 6 Social Issues
Driver tells cyclist he can drive safely while using his phone thencrashes into car in front by Bod[_5_]
Justice can be swift. This driver who was allegedly on his mobile phone learned just how swift when he crashed into a car. Just moments earlier he had been...
A bit of a Do by John B. slocomb
Sunday we had a bit of a do here in Thailand. The King led a bicycle ride which was well attended and the riders got a free tee shirt...
by news18 Go to last post
40 127 Techniques
casette shifting, again by Emanuel Berg[_3_]
Maybe you remember my problem with the smaller sprockets being unreachable. After degreasing and lubing the whole thing it got better, but then the problem...
by John B. slocomb Go to last post
10 38 Techniques
Keep on trucking? by Andre Jute[_2_]
https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/12/amazon-trucking-government-regulation-should-be-rolled-back/ I wouldn't want to be cycling next to that truck when it...