Showing results 1 to 25 of 457
Search took 5.51 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: CKCrowe
Forum: Unicycling September 23rd 07, 06:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 37
Posted By CKCrowe
Onza Limey?

so what happened to evolution?

--
CKCrowe

:cool: 1-5 hours a day-working on double hickflips.
Give a man fire and he is warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he is
warm for the rest of his...
Forum: Unicycling September 15th 07, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By CKCrowe
torker dx seat

I loved my DX seat, I still do, I just replaced it with a KH seat with
carbon fiber, because the dx cover doesnt come off ( well its not
supposed to)
But I dont see why people were having trouble...
Forum: Unicycling September 1st 07, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By CKCrowe
Just 130 votes needed for UDC

what are we voting for?

--
CKCrowe

sprained wrist for the last 2 weeks, going to be out for at least
another week
Give a man fire and he is warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he is
warm for...
Forum: Unicycling August 21st 07, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By CKCrowe
Foot Position

yea all my weight it on the arches, it becomes natural over time I
think.

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day¿¿¿¿¿DX user¿¿¿¿reviewing skills¿¿¿
ï£ïð¢Ø²¶ºÞæßÜÆ
Give a man fire and he is warm for a day....
Forum: Unicycling August 18th 07, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By CKCrowe
anyone ever make a tramp unicycle

I wouldnt want to put a hole in my tramp, though a pogo stick would be
awesome on a tramp.

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day¿¿¿¿¿DX user¿¿¿¿reviewing skills¿¿¿
ï£ïð¢Ø²¶ºÞæßÜÆ
Give a man fire and he is...
Forum: Unicycling August 18th 07, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By CKCrowe
idea for stupid threads?

johnfoss wrote:

That said, the problem with many "stupid threads" is that they have
stupid subject lines. The person might have a good question.

Yea great point theres always something...
Forum: Unicycling August 18th 07, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By CKCrowe
What sports have you ditched for unicycing?

nothing, still do wrestling all the time:D , a little football, (2 hours
a day:mad: ) and soccer:cool:

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day¿¿¿¿¿DX user¿¿¿¿reviewing skills¿¿¿
ï£ïð¢Ø²¶ºÞæßÜÆ
Give a man fire...
Forum: Unicycling August 16th 07, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By CKCrowe
looking for friends and love

he didnt mention torkerdx was "13" right....

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day¿¿¿¿¿DX user¿¿¿¿reviewing skills¿¿¿
ï£ïð¢Ø²¶ºÞæßÜÆ
Give a man fire and he is warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he...
Forum: Unicycling August 16th 07, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By CKCrowe
looking for friends and love

you spelt uni wrong

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day¿¿¿¿¿DX user¿¿¿¿reviewing skills¿¿¿
ï£ïð¢Ø²¶ºÞæßÜÆ
Give a man fire and he is warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he is
warm for the rest of his...
Forum: Unicycling August 15th 07, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By CKCrowe
Extreme Pogo!

I've seen guys do backflips on those!

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day¿¿¿¿¿DX user¿¿¿¿reviewing skills¿¿¿
ï£ïð¢Ø²¶ºÞæßÜÆ©.com
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=unicrankflipMy Youtube...
Forum: Unicycling August 15th 07, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By CKCrowe
Sun flat top

isnt evans frame like super light, is it strong? I have a friend who
has a nimbus (before he moved) and it was an awesome unicycle.

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day¿¿¿¿¿DX user¿¿¿¿reviewing...
Forum: Unicycling August 14th 07, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 88
Posted By CKCrowe
unicycling is not for clowns

THat would be awesome to give out to jerks saying that!:D

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day¿¿¿¿¿DX user¿¿¿¿reviewing skills¿¿¿
ï£ïð¢Ø²¶ºÞæßÜÆ©.com
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=unicrankflipMy...
Forum: Unicycling August 14th 07, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By CKCrowe
Who saw that uni?

Euro to a US dollar? How much?

Edit:$1.3667

I still dont get how much 16,00 is to Us dollar?

--
CKCrowe
Forum: Unicycling August 14th 07, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

14 foot awesome, so was it on tape?
Sorry to hear that he is injured, hope he isnt out as long as shaun
was:rolleyes: jk.
hope you recover quickly.

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day¿¿¿¿¿DX...
Forum: Unicycling August 14th 07, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 88
Posted By CKCrowe
unicycling is not for clowns

that makes me soooooo mad!!!!! I Hate that, so what I do is I'll pull a
couple of tricks in a row, and watch their mouth drop, or jump off, or
on something.

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day¿¿¿¿¿DX...
Forum: Unicycling August 13th 07, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By CKCrowe
should i buy a torker dx?

I rode the seat how it was for months, and I would now, but I could only
install the CF seat on my Kris Holm seat.

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day¿¿¿¿¿DX user¿¿¿¿reviewing...
Forum: Unicycling August 13th 07, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By CKCrowe
Help a newbie

just get the LX, unless you want to save your money up for a really
serious uni like the DX, Qu-ax, Kris Holm, or Koxx one. starting
around 230 including shipping up to forever.

--
CKCrowe

1-5...
Forum: Unicycling August 13th 07, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By CKCrowe
What goes into a sidehop?

what really helps me is making sure I come off my pre hop at the right
time for the maximum air, makes about a 2 inch difference in my hop.

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day¿¿¿¿¿DX user¿¿¿¿reviewing...
Forum: Unicycling August 13th 07, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By CKCrowe
Nimbus X vs Nimbus II

which frame is better for street, which for flatland? I've always
wondered this question.

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day¿¿¿¿¿DX user¿¿¿¿reviewing...
Forum: Unicycling August 12th 07, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By CKCrowe
Ryan Atkins How To Jump High Tutorial!!!

haha your funny, shut my eyes untill it started and I heard the unicycle
sounds of ryan compressing into the ground. just to make sure....

thanks anyways for the movie

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a...
Forum: Unicycling August 12th 07, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By CKCrowe
Ryan Atkins How To Jump High Tutorial!!!

I've been looking for Ryan Atkins old how to jump high tutorial, i've
watched it 2ce before, but now I cant find it, i've been looking for
the last hour. It is a very good tutorial, I'ts not to old,...
Forum: Unicycling August 12th 07, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 42
Posted By CKCrowe
Critical Mass in your city?

that would be awesome to do, I wish we did that in Nebraska.

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day¿¿¿¿¿DX user¿¿¿¿reviewing skills¿¿¿
ï£ïð¢Ø²¶ºÞæßÜÆ©.com
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=unicrankflipMy...
Forum: Unicycling August 11th 07, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By CKCrowe
FLUCK 2007 Results

Brian O. wrote:
Surely you are just kidding right? You aren't being serious.

yea I was .41 is 16 inches

--
CKCrowe
Forum: Unicycling August 11th 07, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

awesome job guys.

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day¿¿¿¿¿DX user¿¿¿¿reviewing skills¿¿¿
ï£ïð¢Ø²¶ºÞæßÜÆ©.com
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=unicrankflipMy Youtube...
Forum: Unicycling August 11th 07, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By CKCrowe
FLUCK 2007 Results

(M) meters? what does 0,41 mean?