brake adjust screw (screw with hole and cylinder) by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
1) What do you call it? 2) And the little threaded stay and whole apparatus? 3) Do you put the nut above or below the stay? I'd say above but I've seen it...
Yesterday 07:18 PM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
4 18 Techniques
cyclist described as someone at the “low end of the intellect spectrum” by MrCheerful
http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/16236515.Rookie_teenage_drug_dealer_locked_up_after_being_caught_selling_heroin_on_his_bike/?ref=rl&lp=5
Cyclist causes huge traffic jam in London by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLrmIcSdfU8 Obviously the driver had to park there to avoid an unlit cyclist riding the wrong way down a one way road at night...