Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: savethelobster
Forum: Unicycling March 14th 08, 09:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By savethelobster
How many Unicyclists does it take to screw in a light bulb?

One to resurrect a two year old thread...

--
savethelobster
savethelobster's Profile:...

NOT lobster !!

STL

--
savethelobster
savethelobster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16014

boo radley wrote:
and here's 'extreme ironing' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=mfmKkqLzHLk).
they take it very seriously.

//threadjack

I think the only thing "extreme ironers" take...
Forum: Unicycling December 28th 07, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By savethelobster
RTL qualifying ride

Nice write up, man.

What is this "beer" you speak of ? Is it like the cocktail of heavy
metals, hydrocarbons, dioxins etc that we lobsters receive to drink
from you humans, just before you haul us...
Forum: Unicycling November 20th 07, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By savethelobster
Want to ride the lobster

legtod2 wrote:

Expecting the weather to be -10 and chance of snow during day.

Since my present average speed is 10kph should take 8-9hrs (with
breaks).

Wish me luck.
Forum: Unicycling November 7th 07, 09:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By savethelobster
Countdown to RTL

GizmoDuck wrote:
Sorry mate, the NZ Team would eat you for lunch!

If the bears don't get you first :D GO BEARS, GO !!!

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 6th 07, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By savethelobster
Countdown to RTL

...'nuff said ;)

--
savethelobster
savethelobster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16014
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling November 6th 07, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 44
Posted By savethelobster
London to Paris by Coker 20th to 23rd October 2007

steve.colligan wrote:
Day 4

I still remember that first view of the Eiffel Tower through the
morning haze of the city. Even though we'd only been going a few days,
it was still a special...
Forum: Unicycling October 28th 07, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 37
Posted By savethelobster
Judiasm and Unicycling

David_Stone wrote:
My group (NYUC) has several orthodox Jewish members. None of them will
ride on the sabbath, but all of them acknowledge that this is partly
because of their skill and...
Forum: Unicycling October 27th 07, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By savethelobster
RTL Qualifying Ride October 13th -14th

Well done Sask' on your qualification rides. Nice ride-up and lovely
pics evocative of a northern fall/autumn.

Rest the knee well.

STL

--
savethelobster