Showing results 1 to 25 of 151
Search took 0.84 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Fraggle
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Fraggle
newbie advice

Regarding seats, I have a KH Fusion Street and a Nimbus Gel, I find the
Nimbus to be more comfortable. I now have a Carbon Fibre base on it
along with a KH Fusion cover, and it feels better than...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Fraggle
Where can I buy trials uni tubes?

One that jumps to mind is: www.unicycle.com

--
Fraggle

F.
Fraggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16823
View...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By Fraggle
Inflatable Clown Costume

Lol, that's cool.

--
Fraggle

F.
Fraggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16823
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 08:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By Fraggle
Post Your Unis Here!

manon1wheel;1167103 wrote:
[image:
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh63/manon1wheel/IMG_4928.jpg]

Nice.

That's the shade of green I want my new frame done when I get it.
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By Fraggle
Shaved tires

I figured that before I get into it, I'd try to fit the 20" KHE tyre
over the shaved CC. It looks like the CC is a slightly larger OD than
the KHE, the CC is tight inside the KHE yet the CC overlaps...
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By Fraggle
Shaved tires

saskatchewanian;1165688 wrote:
Has anyone tried taking the tread from a 20" freestyle and gluing it to
the carcass of a 19" tire?

You won't have the weight savings of a regular shaved tire...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By Fraggle
Carbon Fiber Base Thread...

Jerrick;1163822 wrote:
Anyways, CF bases, haha. They are sweet.

Yurp, got my CF base through yesterday morning, it's great, feels so
much better than the plastic base.

--
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 10:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69

Just got my CF base through the post, a nice surprise as I wasn't
expecting it here till Monday. Gonna mark, drill and fit the base, then
mess about for a bit.

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By Fraggle
Post Your Unis Here!

hungry4uni;1162859 wrote:
Why do you have three different seat clamps? Also, what tire is that?

Three Shadow Alfred clamps, I had them on my bmx sill I sold it off in
bits. I figured I'd lose...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By Fraggle
Post Your Unis Here!

My street / trials uni as it is now. Some changes planned for the...
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 12:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Fraggle
30$/per new obama shoes nike sheos sports polo t-s

Below the post count, red and white icon.

--
Fraggle

F.
Fraggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16823
View...
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 12:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By Fraggle
Carbon Fiber Base Thread...

Started finding the flex in my plastic seat base annoying, so I ordered
a CF base the other day, should hopefully be on it's way to me on
Friday.

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 08, 12:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By Fraggle
Griptape keeps coming of. Help please.

The grip-tape I have on my cranks is more heavy duty than skate board
grip-tape, I'm yet to have any problems with it. I can send you some
with the fork extensions if you want to try it out?

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 28th 08, 01:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Fraggle
South Coast of England anyone?

Isle Of Wight here.

--
Fraggle

F.
Fraggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16823
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling December 16th 08, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Fraggle
Schlumpf hub setup discussion thread

steveyo;1151128 wrote:
I mean when I'm holding the frame and wheel *still * the wheel has a bit
of jiggle, side-to-side.

Would bearings be a possibility?

--
Forum: Unicycling December 13th 08, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89

Nice. £90 delivered isn't bad at all.

--
Fraggle

F.
Fraggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16823
View...
Forum: Unicycling December 13th 08, 01:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By Fraggle
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

I can't really go for it, I'm awaiting a pm regarding a wheelset.

--
Fraggle

F.
Fraggle's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling December 13th 08, 12:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By Fraggle
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

Quite tempted by today's item.

--
Fraggle

F.
Fraggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16823
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling December 12th 08, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Fraggle
3 wheel unicycle

Eccycycler;1147857 wrote:
Discus.
Has any one got a three wheel giraf unicycle.
Does any one wan't one.
Can any one do any crazy tricks.
Would you say it is better and more fun than a...
Forum: Unicycling December 11th 08, 09:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By Fraggle
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

mikepenton;1147401 wrote:
It'd be impossible to get Christmas dinner on one?

Aah, but not Kate Moss' Christmas dinner, lol.

--
Fraggle
Forum: Unicycling December 11th 08, 08:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By Fraggle
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

rob.northcott;1146921 wrote:
I don't reckon Mike can keep it up for the whole sale - he'll be wheely
tyred if he keeps cranking out the puns that long. Bearing this in
mind, I doubt he'll...
Forum: Unicycling December 11th 08, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Fraggle
Bent Hub troubles

I'd be tempted to turn the wheel so the damage is not on the side you
jump to more often, to avoid doing it again in the same spot.

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 10th 08, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By Fraggle
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

Lol.

Perhaps you should drop a hint, and see if they bite.

--
Fraggle

F.
Forum: Unicycling December 10th 08, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By Fraggle
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

Lol, do they know what you want to buy?

--
Fraggle

F.
Fraggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16823
View this...
Forum: Unicycling December 10th 08, 01:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By Fraggle
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

Lol, I recon we should hold fire in regards to posting links, just so we
can hear the pun for each days particular item / items.

--...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 151