Are CF frames really safe? by [email protected]
With the price of a complete CF bicycle now approaching $1,000, one is tempted to buy one; however, I keep hearing stories about forks collapsing unexpectedly...
Airbag helmet by [email protected]
Discovery Channel's Daily Planet had an item on this yesterday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzoakbBxm5g. -- Andrew Chaplin SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO...
by Jeff Liebermann Go to last post
16 78 Techniques
Square taper BB questions by Joerg[_2_]
Got a knackered Shimano 600 BB, this kind: D-3L 68 = W = 116 It is 116mm long in the spindle and symmetrical. The usual left-hand thread on the drive...
Today 04:20 PM
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
5 53 Techniques
Noticeable difference on steep hill 20.3 vs 25.3 gear inches? by Sir Ridesalot
So what do you people think? On a steep hill would there be a noticeable difference between 20.3 gear inches and 25.3 gear inches? Cheers
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
21 341 Techniques
editorial opinion, steel frames by AMuzi
Here you go, Tom: https://janheine.wordpress.com/2017/05/22/why-we-choose-steel-bikes/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1...
helmets save lives by AMuzi
Or at least 1 out of 2 in a random sampling of speedboat crews with another speedboat dropped on their...
weird news from LA by AMuzi
http://www.foxla.com/news/local-news/256798146-story -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April, 1971
Square-taper cranks won't come off. Tricks? by Joerg[_2_]
The BB on my steel-frame bike is knackered and I can't get the cranks off the square tapers anymore. Afraid I'll strip out the thread of the puller tool....
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post