Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Adam
Forum: UK November 18th 07, 10:54 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 25
Posted By Adam
Buying a folding bike...

On 18 Nov, 00:06, Gerald H wrote:
I'm looking to buy a new bike for commuting in London and it looks
like it's going to have to be a folding one, for...
Forum: UK November 17th 07, 01:17 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 25
Posted By Adam
Buying a folding bike...

On 16 Nov, 23:37, Tony Raven wrote:
In article 3ad43dee-aae5-4c0c-82ec-3cad8650b9d0
@p69g2000hsa.googlegroups.com, says...

Hi All,

Forum: UK November 16th 07, 11:32 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 25
Posted By Adam
Buying a folding bike...

P.S. I'm used to riding a road bike (Dawes Horizon) & like the "low
down" stance - I guess that's not possible to get on a folder?
Forum: UK November 16th 07, 11:24 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 25
Posted By Adam
Buying a folding bike...

Hi All,

I'm looking to buy a new bike for commuting in London and it looks
like it's going to have to be a folding one, for storage and train
reasons. I'm looking for advice! ;) I've been doing a...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4