Garmin Connect by Tom Kunich[_2_]
Is there anyway for the Garmin Connect to automatically add the mileage and altitude gained so that I don't have to use a log all the time? Also, I have an...
Today 01:00 PM
by Roger Merriman[_4_] Go to last post
4 23 Techniques
Insurance company warns drivers to look out for cyclists as claimsrise during lockdown by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A leading insurance company has warned motorists to look out for cyclists following a spike in personal claims during lockdown. More Than says that...
Bicycle Race Crash by AMuzi
itai! https://nypost.com/2020/08/06/criminal-act-puts-cyclist-fabio-jakobsen-in-coma-after-terrifying-crash/ 'race crash' is bad but this story includes...
Today 12:33 PM
by AK[_2_] Go to last post
7 34 Techniques
'Mr Loophole' says children shouldn't be allowed to cycle on the road by Simon Mason[_6_]
What a sad man he is. QUOTE: When asked about privacy issues regarding the identification of people on bikes - as opposed to the identification of vehicles...
Nick Freeman appears on Good Morning Britain calling for "registeredtabards" for cyclists by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Freeman called for the 1988 Road Traffic Act to be updated to include cyclists, and that cyclists must be "held accountable"; this is despite Freeman...
Exeter road rage driver banned for mowing down cyclist in Tesco car park by Simon Mason[_6_]
Good verdict for the criminal driver. Love the milkshake wriggle! QUOTE: A driver has been banned for deliberately ramming a cyclist in a road rage attack in a...
Afternoon delight by [email protected]
My Continental 4 seasons came in yesterday and I can't tell you how wonderful it was to take my Campagnolo Siroccos out into the garage and mount tires in a...
Amazon and Customer practices by Tom Kunich[_2_]
I bought a Di2 wire from a seller on Amazon. If I try to track their package it shows that it hasn't even shipped yet but gives a delivery date of next Tuesday...
Seen this? Why Derek Chauvin may get off his murder charge. by Andre Jute[_2_]
As I explained to y'all on June 28th, everything in George Floyd's death was not what it was presented as, not even approximately. In particular I, and the...
Seen this? Why Derek Chauvin may get off his murder charge. by Andre Jute[_2_]
As I explained to y'all on June 28th, everything in George Floyd's death was not what it was presented as, not even approximately. In particular I, and the...
Seriously injured cyclist hit by bus appeals for driver to keep job by Simon Mason[_6_]
RLJ bus driver in court QUOTE: Alice Walker sustained multiple fractures to her pelvis and other injuries when struck while crossing Newmarket Road in Norwich...
OT: Woman who boasted of drunk driving before killing cyclist isagain jailed for drunk driving by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: An Ontario motorist whose social media accounts glorified drink driving and who then killed a cyclist has again been sent to prison for drink driving....
'Incredibly frustrated' cyclist says residents are purposely blockingpeople from their road by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Residents in a Bristol street have been accused of moving roadblocks and traffic cones to keep people out. Avon Crescent near the harbourside has been...
Thug pushed North Staffordshire cyclist off his bike for 'no reason' by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Thug Joshua Lewis pushed a cyclist off his bike in an unprovoked attack. Police officers arrested the 21-year-old after the incident in Bignall End on...