Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.80 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: GrandTheftVelo
Forum: Techniques August 15th 08, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By GrandTheftVelo
Trek X01/Bontrager Race wheels

CX is not nearly as hard on wheels as some people might imagine,

I agree with this on most grass courses. The one course I'm worried
about (where we also do practices) has a downhill section on a...
Forum: Techniques August 15th 08, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By GrandTheftVelo
Trek X01/Bontrager Race wheels

On Aug 14, 7:28*pm, John Forrest Tomlinson
wrote:
On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 16:08:03 -0700 (PDT), GrandTheftVelo

wrote:
If I got a Trek X01,...
Forum: Techniques August 15th 08, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By GrandTheftVelo
Trek X01/Bontrager Race wheels

If I got a Trek X01, would I instantly destroy the Bontrager Race
wheels in my first cross race? I weigh 150 lbs. I wouldn't worry too
much about most of the races on grass, but one local course...
Forum: Racing August 13th 08, 12:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 29
Posted By GrandTheftVelo
Phelps at TdF?

On Aug 13, 2:23*am, wimpyVO2 wrote:
I'm wondering how well Michael Phelps would do at bicycle racing. The
guy's VO2max must be off the charts, maybe higher than...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4