Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 2.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: cupra
Forum: UK May 25th 10, 08:44 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 235
Posted By cupra
The fragility of car computers revealed.

"Halmyre" wrote in message
In article ,
Forum: UK May 25th 10, 08:07 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 235
Posted By cupra
The fragility of car computers revealed.

"Brimstone" wrote in message
"Doug" wrote in message
Forum: UK May 25th 10, 08:05 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 235
Posted By cupra
The fragility of car computers revealed.

"Adrian" wrote in message
Doug gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying:

Yes everything...
Forum: UK April 29th 08, 12:23 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 218
Posted By cupra
Road Rage

Daniel Barlow wrote:
Simon Dean writes:

I was following some jerk on a cycle. I did nothing to proke him.
[...] I gave the cyclist plenty of room when I overtook.

Up...
Forum: UK April 17th 08, 12:50 PM Posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 51
Posted By cupra
'Inhumane' motorists drove OVER and around hit-and-run victim as he lay dying in the street

Doug wrote:
On 17 Apr, 09:13, " cupra" wrote:
Doug wrote:
Doesn't this say it all about the mentality of the average car
addict?

"Motorists who left a...
Forum: UK April 17th 08, 09:13 AM Posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling

Doug wrote:
Doesn't this say it all about the mentality of the average car addict?

"Motorists who left a cyclist to die in the road after he was knocked
over by a stolen car were described as...
Forum: UK April 7th 08, 07:31 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 38
Posted By cupra
Father of killed cyclist hits out at danger junction

Tom Crispin wrote:
On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 09:23:00 +0100, Peter Fox
wrote:

Oh I see, lorry drivers should be held responsible not even for their
actions but...
Forum: UK April 6th 08, 04:31 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 38
Posted By cupra
Father of killed cyclist hits out at danger junction

Tom Crispin wrote:
On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 09:39:46 +0100, Peter Fox
wrote:

Tom Crispin wrote:
On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 22:17:13 -0700 (PDT), Nuxx Bar
Forum: UK February 23rd 08, 08:23 AM Posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 184
Posted By cupra
Scheme to ban cyclists from even more public roads.

JNugent wrote:
cupra wrote:

JNugent wrote:
Adrian wrote:
Doug (Doug ):

You'd prefer to cycle over the QE bridge? You are absolutely
****ing...
Forum: UK February 22nd 08, 08:54 PM Posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling

JNugent wrote:
Adrian wrote:

Doug (Doug ):

You'd prefer to cycle over the QE bridge? You are absolutely
****ing certifiable. You obviously care as little for...
Forum: UK February 21st 08, 02:51 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 110
Posted By cupra
Incident and police response

burtthebike wrote:
On monday, riding home, daylight, dry, good visibility, I had an
"incident" with one of those strange people who drive cars. Going
down steep hill, tailwind, 40mph limit,...
Forum: UK February 8th 08, 10:44 AM Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 192
Posted By cupra
Why fine cyclists for cycling on the pavement?

Brian Robertson wrote:
Periander wrote:
Brian Robertson wrote in news:Dt2qj.1021$nG4.665
@newsfe6-win.ntli.net:

Adrian wrote:
Brian Robertson (Brian Robertson...
Forum: UK January 30th 08, 02:55 PM Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 192
Posted By cupra
Why fine cyclists for cycling on the pavement?

David Hansen wrote:
On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 13:16:45 +0000 someone who may be PeteM
wrote this:-

Despite the answers since then, I am still in doubt whether "most
Forum: UK January 21st 08, 08:07 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 72
Posted By cupra
Article In the Sunday Mail - Driver Speaks out ( Jason MacIntyre )

wrote:
On Jan 21, 7:16 pm, " cupra" wrote:
Sook MaCrunchie wrote:
Forum: UK January 21st 08, 07:16 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 72
Posted By cupra
Article In the Sunday Mail - Driver Speaks out ( Jason MacIntyre )

Sook MaCrunchie wrote:
http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2008/01/20/driver-in-cycle-star-tragedy-speaks-out-78057-20291121/

Doesn't sound at all right - full of inconsistencies.
Forum: UK January 17th 08, 01:25 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.transport
Replies: 32
Posted By cupra
Spindrift: The Truth

marc wrote:
Cheers and fives, please, as agreed

Administrator

None of the NG this is posted to have "Administrators"

No **** sherlock! ;)
Forum: UK January 16th 08, 02:10 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 280
Posted By cupra
Jason McIntyre killed

Jeff York wrote:
spindrift wrote:

On 16 Jan, 13:24, Jeff York wrote:
spindrift wrote:
Same perverse logic, cars...
Forum: UK January 15th 08, 11:40 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 38
Posted By cupra
Mad old scarecrow encourages assaults on road users.

spindrift wrote:
On 15 Jan, 10:06, Mark T

wrote:
When a veteran Tory baroness spotted a cyclist jumping a red light
Forum: UK November 16th 07, 07:17 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 21
Posted By cupra
Sentencing equality?

Martin Dann wrote:
Tony Raven wrote:
A "cyclist" with learning difficulties hits and kills a man on a
pavement and gets a harsher sentence than people who kill a
pedestrian or cyclist with...
Forum: UK November 16th 07, 09:49 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 30
Posted By cupra
Fake radar

David Lloyd wrote:
On 16 Nov, 04:13, Graeme Dods wrote:
On Nov 16, 4:39 am, "Paul - xxx" wrote:

Mine does. PDA with built-in GPS...
Forum: UK November 7th 07, 09:58 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 48
Posted By cupra
Cyclists 'a menace', road-user poll says

Tony Raven wrote:
In article ,
says...

That's the nub of my point - you need to fight against this type of
survey to stand any...
Forum: UK November 7th 07, 09:32 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 48
Posted By cupra
Cyclists 'a menace', road-user poll says

Andy Leighton wrote:
On Wed, 7 Nov 2007 08:29:45 -0000, cupra
wrote:
Matt wrote:
From Surveyor magazine, 25/10/2007

"While authorities do their best to...
Forum: UK November 7th 07, 09:23 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 48
Posted By cupra
Cyclists 'a menace', road-user poll says

JNugent wrote:
cupra wrote:
Matt wrote:

From Surveyor magazine, 25/10/2007

"While authorities do their best to get people out of cars and on to
bikes, a new poll suggests...
Forum: UK November 7th 07, 08:29 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 48
Posted By cupra
Cyclists 'a menace', road-user poll says

Matt wrote:
From Surveyor magazine, 25/10/2007

"While authorities do their best to get people out of cars and on to
bikes, a new poll suggests cyclists are becoming an increasing menace
to...
Forum: UK October 11th 07, 12:57 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport
Replies: 199
Posted By cupra
The antidote

spindrift wrote:
On 11 Oct, 12:37, wrote:
On Oct 11, 8:40 am, spindrift wrote:

I had to cycle across Norwich with loppers, shears and four...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200