OT. Resident Troll can't tell a bicycle group from a political group by Jeff Liebermann
On Thu, 12 Sep 2019 03:28:24 -0700 (PDT), Andre Jute wrote: On Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 10:56:57 AM UTC+1, Sir Ridesalot...
Today 09:45 AM
by news18 Go to last post
3 40 Techniques
Bicycle Lanes by John B.
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/1750494/skycycle-lane-offers-elevated-congestion-free-travel See the answer to the problem of bike...
Today 09:43 AM
by news18 Go to last post
5 31 Techniques
Difference in Handlebar width. by Tom Kunich[_5_]
I have been riding 44 cm handlebars for a very long time. And I have always had sore shoulders after long rides. I changed my LeMond to a 42 as a test and it...
Today 07:14 AM
by James[_8_] Go to last post
5 20 Techniques
Jay by Tim McNamara
On Sun, 8 Sep 2019 09:51:31 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich wrote: When you are a Great Recession denying father humper... You do know that...
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
17 75 Techniques
Bike Racks. by Tom Kunich[_5_]
I have a 2007 Ford Taurus. So far it only has 62,000 miles on it so I guess it will probably last me the rest of my life. I wanted to get a roof rack for it....
Sirect Mount Brakes? by Tom Kunich[_5_]
I am seeing more and more manufacturers coming out with "direct mount brakes". Howe are these any different than any other rim brake?
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
44 170 Techniques
OT. Resident Troll can't tell a bicycle group from a politicalgroup by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
On 9/12/2019 5:56 AM, Sir Ridesalot wrote: It's really sad that one of our Resident Trolls can't even tell a bicycle group from a political group. But I...
Yesterday 11:46 PM
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
5 41 Techniques
Enough is enough by Simon Jester
We have a great road network, unfortunately it is infested with cars. I suggest we stop issuing any more driving licences. New drivers can put their name on a...
Tour de Fuzz by Tom Kunich[_5_]
I did the Tour De Fuzz metric yesterday. They also have a hundred but I don't believe they had many riders. There were maybe a thousand riders in the metric...
Yesterday 07:27 PM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
0 17 Techniques
Article about SRAM in Forbes by [email protected]
Interesting article on the evolution of...
Yesterday 06:48 PM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post