Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bleve
Forum: Australia October 11th 08, 01:01 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 13
Posted By Bleve
I broke a rear axle.

On Oct 10, 2:21*pm, "Thomas Houseman"
wrote:
No idea how... *I was riding along and suddenly thought my brakes were
playing up/rubbing.
After further...
Forum: Australia September 29th 08, 10:20 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By Bleve
(melb) Blackburn velodrome works

On Sep 28, 3:19*pm, Bleve wrote:
The concreters are coming at 8:30am on Monday the 29th Sept. *I expect
the velodrome will be unusable for a few days.

Repairs done now...
Forum: Australia September 28th 08, 06:19 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By Bleve
(melb) Blackburn velodrome works

The concreters are coming at 8:30am on Monday the 29th Sept. I expect
the velodrome will be unusable for a few days.
Forum: Australia September 23rd 08, 01:17 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By Bleve
(melb) Blackburn velodrome works

We've got the ok to fix the two big holes in the track

The City of Whitehorse council are paying to have the two big holes in
the Blackburn velodrome fixed, so I've been in touch with the
concreters...
Forum: Australia September 19th 08, 07:58 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 29
Posted By Bleve
recumbent trikess: bumps, hills, comfort and cornering

On Sep 19, 3:12*pm, Zebee Johnstone wrote:

Lastly hils ... I've heard that (and it makes sence) that I just won't be able
to put pressure on the pedals like I can on the...
Forum: Australia August 20th 08, 11:24 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 4
Posted By Bleve
What's Ryan Bayley's bike?

On Aug 16, 8:03*pm, "Claude" wrote:
Any one know what bike Ryan Bayley's riding in the keirin? *The curved
topbar looks very cool. *Is it a special build?

It's a BT...
Forum: Australia August 10th 08, 04:29 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By Bleve
Does Koonung trail connect to Eastlink trail?

On Aug 9, 1:54*pm, DaveB wrote:
Just wondering if the bike trail for Eastlink connects to the Koonung
trail. Last time I rode to the end of the Koonung trail it was...
Forum: Australia August 6th 08, 11:31 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By Bleve
looking for a chiro/osteo/physio with cycling experience inMelbourne

On Aug 2, 5:57*pm, "RoadCyclist" wrote:
Greetings everyone

I am looking for a great chiro/osteo/physio who knows how to treat cyclists
and cycling specific issues,...
Forum: Australia June 10th 08, 02:15 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By Bleve
(Melb) Revolution 3 info

My media passes arrived in the mail today. w00t
The program for the night :

Thursday 12th June :

EM : elite male
EW : elite female

racing starts at 7pm
1 : elimination 20 laps EM
Forum: Australia May 29th 08, 09:21 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By Bleve
(Melb) Trek Summer Sprint Series to go ahead in summer 2008-2009

The dates for the rounds of the SSS (pending sponsor, for naming
rights, the races will happen even if it's just me sponsoring it, but
the prizes won't be as nice!) are as follows :

1 : Oct 5
2 :...
Forum: Australia May 10th 08, 12:55 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By Bleve
(Melb) Trek Summer Sprint Series to go ahead in summer 2008-2009

A quick heads-up for anyone interested, the series will be definitely
going ahead in 'summer' 2008-2009. We're negotiating with our major
sponsor for prizes for the next series, but no matter how...
Forum: Australia May 6th 08, 03:52 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 5
Posted By Bleve
velocity rim dealers in melbourne?

On May 5, 9:30 pm, dej wrote:
Gday,
Anyone bought velocity rims through an LBS in melbourne? if so, which
store?:)
I finally got myself an old colnago frameset which...
Forum: Australia April 24th 08, 02:41 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 0
Posted By Bleve
(melb) 2008 Winter eastern combine road racing - Lang Lang thisweekend

Lang Lang kicks off the 2008 Eastern Combine winter road racing
season. Map here :

http://www.aboc.com.au/maps-and-race-courses/lang-lang-road-race-course/

I had to rip this from the event PDF...
Forum: Australia April 21st 08, 02:14 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 8
Posted By Bleve
Off road 700c x 23's?

On Apr 20, 11:25 pm, "Bill the Cat" wrote:
Crazy question I guess. Today I went for a ride I downloaded off
Bikely.com.

The ride took me from Brisbane to the Sunshine...
Forum: Australia April 20th 08, 02:24 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 9
Posted By Bleve
WARNING

On Apr 20, 10:19 am, "PeteSig" wrote:
"Bleve" wrote:

It's a troll from bratton. The guy's amazing ... he's been at it for
years ... the tenacity is the amazing...
Forum: Australia April 20th 08, 12:55 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 9
Posted By Bleve
WARNING

On Apr 20, 4:54 am, "Bill the Cat" wrote:
Good morning all.

Please be very careful of hte URL that was provided - my spyware blocker
warned me that this was a...
Forum: Australia April 19th 08, 09:40 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By Bleve
Photos from 2008 Baw Baw classic

http://www.aboc.com.au/images/galleries/20080419-bawbaw/

Jono Lovelock showing us how it's done :
http://www.aboc.com.au/images/galleries/20080419-bawbaw/IMGP9109.html

And teh Llama...
Forum: Australia April 7th 08, 07:02 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 7
Posted By Bleve
Bikely

On Apr 7, 11:26 am, JohnJohn wrote:
On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 17:09:31 -0700, Bleve wrote:
Is anyone else having the problem that I'm having with Bikely?

same here

Hi...
Forum: Australia April 7th 08, 01:11 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By Bleve
Bikely

On Apr 6, 7:04 pm, "Tombstone" wrote:
Is anyone else having the problem that I'm having with Bikely?
When I open a map of someone's save route, the route (which...
Forum: Australia March 24th 08, 04:31 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 0
Posted By Bleve
[Melb] Trek Summer Sprint Series round 6 - 6th April

Round 6 is getting close. We're going to be throwing a free BBQ
afterwards as part of the presentation and celebrations, for all
riders, volunteers, volunteers and helpers from the regular...
Forum: Australia March 19th 08, 10:18 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 3
Posted By Bleve
Transfer Garmin Edge Data into Polar Precision Software

On Mar 19, 11:35 pm, Joern wrote:
Hi,

I think to buy me a new gadet :-)) (Garmin Edge 705). Acutally I'm
using a Polar 725x. I tested the PC software of Garmin and don't...
Forum: Australia March 11th 08, 04:33 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 3
Posted By Bleve
(melb) Blackburn track racing and Trek Summer Sprint Series thisweekend

On Mar 3, 11:36 am, Bleve wrote:
On Mar 2, 10:37 pm, Bleve wrote:

Results & photos

Forum: Australia March 5th 08, 10:24 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 0
Posted By Bleve
(melb) update on Trek Summer Sprint Series final round

The final round of the Trek Summer Sprint Series : http://sss.aboc.com.au/
will run on Sunday the 6th of April. In the event of a washout, it
will be re-run on the following Sunday. If that too is...
Forum: Australia March 4th 08, 09:01 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 27
Posted By Bleve
Azzurri Primo

On Mar 3, 7:13 pm, steve46au steve46au.35o...@no-