Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: blot
Forum: Unicycling December 10th 08, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 44
Posted By blot
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

Rode past two guys in the park today. One of them starts singing
"Entrance of the Gladiators." How original, I thought and said over my
shoulder, "Is that the best you can do?" He paused for a few...
Forum: Unicycling September 1st 08, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,626
Posted By blot
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

Yesterday: Getting ready to ride, the wife of a couple said, "He gonna
ride that one-wheel-seat thing. Husband replied, "Unicycle. It's
called a unicycle."

Today: A policeman asked me where the...
Forum: Unicycling May 27th 08, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By blot
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

Disclaimer: I'm new at this and don't know nothin' 'bout no muni.

Nevertheless, I was riding a dirt/gravel trail when I passed a husband,
wife, child, and dog. As I passed, wife said,...
Forum: Unicycling March 5th 08, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,626
Posted By blot
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

Two recent encounters in the park:

One guy says, "You don't see that every day." Fair enough.

Another guy, a runner, says, "Better you than me." Thought about that
for a while and I agree -...
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 08, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 205
Posted By blot
Are you 45+

Greetings. New user, first post.

I am 47, well on the way to 48, and for some reason I can't remember, I
got interested in riding a unicycle. After searching the web for a
while, I got hooked and...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5