Showing results 1 to 25 of 65
Search took 1.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mycatisonfire
Forum: Unicycling July 11th 08, 12:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By mycatisonfire
UK- SW uni meet- July 13th Exeter

I cant come :(
Ive got to work
Savage!!

--
mycatisonfire

Em,
Prove It In Form Of Dance
Forum: Unicycling April 12th 08, 10:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By mycatisonfire
Rolling Hop Competition

hahah i wanna try
im 6'6 so thats more than alot of peoples :P
so thats 3'3

--
mycatisonfire

Em,
Prove It In Form Of Dance
Forum: Unicycling February 29th 08, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By mycatisonfire
Grinding Tutorials?

killing pedals is better than killing shins :p

--
mycatisonfire

Em,
Prove It In Form Of Dance

I 'Lost' (www.lost.eu/6c60a) The Game
Forum: Unicycling February 28th 08, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By mycatisonfire
Grinding Tutorials?

with me plastic pedals dont break very often ive only had 1 set break
from grinding in the last year but thats only on flat rails, grind
boxes and the odd small hand rail. I ride plastic welgo's

--...
Forum: Unicycling February 11th 08, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By mycatisonfire
BUC 15 2008 Countdown!!!

WWWOOOOOO BUC xD Bring it on xD

--
mycatisonfire

Em,
Prove It In Form Of Dance

I 'Lost' (www.lost.eu/6c60a) The Game
Forum: Unicycling January 28th 08, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 310
Posted By mycatisonfire
Street Discussion Thread.

haha brok my bumper a while ago the bolts just sheared between the
bumper and the saddle ductape works just aswell xD

--
mycatisonfire

Em,
Prove It In Form Of Dance
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 08, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By mycatisonfire
The Official Mike Swarbrick appreciaton thread

Appreciatin' ;)

--
mycatisonfire

Em,
Prove It In Form Of Dance

I 'Lost' (www.lost.eu/6c60a) The Game
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 08, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By mycatisonfire
Street Discussion Thread.

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
......... go see Rage Against The Machine.

I hope I get a new one soon.

:eek: Rage Are F**king The Greatest Band
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 07, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By mycatisonfire
ggreat Xmas gifts

hahahha I got a Yurt

--
mycatisonfire

Em,
Prove It In Form Of Dance

I 'Lost' (www.lost.eu/6c60a) The Game
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 07, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 55
Posted By mycatisonfire
Krisztián Kovács' quadrupleflip on a 12" at FLUCK

yer dont knock things untill you've tried them.
I dont like to drink its not that great but theres no damage in getting
abit drunk or stoned every now and then.
ciggarettes are really sucky tho ive...
Forum: Unicycling November 29th 07, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By mycatisonfire
Exeter (UK) - Street/Trials ride Sunday 9th December

Sound xD
im sooo going to go to that xD
somone like Brendan remind me the week b4 so i dont forget again :P
ill b in exeter all day that day probably so if anyone is gettin there
early say so...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 07, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By mycatisonfire
music while riding

is that AJ i met at BUC ??
the best music to get me ready to ride is any of the soundtrack for
defect or som light punk xD

--
mycatisonfire

Em,
Prove It In Form Of Dance
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 07, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By mycatisonfire
Hub upgrade

When i went upgraded to my KH hub i got a biker mate to soke it 4 me he
used the same spokes aswell but i didnt want to do it myself cos youve
got to get all teh pattern of the spokes and not screw...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 07, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By mycatisonfire
How did you learn?

I learned in the middle of a road on a unicycle made from a bmx 20 years
ago with 10 spokes missing a couple of springs ago xD

--
mycatisonfire

Em,
Prove It In Form Of...
Forum: Unicycling November 1st 07, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By mycatisonfire
Today I... (brag thread)

ok now im very confuzed :p
whats a 180 varial with a 180 unispin going the opposite way to the
varial ??
:confused:

--
mycatisonfire

Em,
Forum: Unicycling October 30th 07, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By mycatisonfire
Regarding the 360 unispin.

I think he's on about 360 jump mount things... i didnt learn them b4 360
unispins i think its just about persistance. once you can land them
then youll probably find them easier than 180 unispins...
Forum: Unicycling October 20th 07, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By mycatisonfire
New vid Feedback please xD

hahaha yer im no drunk ask lucas :p

--
mycatisonfire

Em,
Prove It In Form Of Dance
mycatisonfire's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling October 20th 07, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By mycatisonfire
New vid Feedback please xD

thanks yer i only learnt crankflips last sunday so theyre still really
sketchy n yer ill try n get everything much bigger :D

--
mycatisonfire

Em,
Prove It In Form Of...
Forum: Unicycling October 20th 07, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By mycatisonfire
New vid Feedback please xD

Hey
I just finnished this this vid i filmed it all yesterday cos i had the
day off school :D
just looking for some feed back, tips and stuff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w3xlNUzt_g
xx

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 25th 07, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By mycatisonfire
EXETER - street / trials ride 7.10

yer ill do it
i nnneeeddd to get motivated soo badly xD
yer so count me in

--
mycatisonfire

Em,
Prove It In Form Of Dance
Forum: Unicycling September 14th 07, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By mycatisonfire
South West Uni meets- Uk. sept 16th and Jan 5th

Yer Brendan Ill talk to lucas about going in earlier im gettin a lift in
with him so it depends on what he can do.
wwaayyy this is going to be fun

--
mycatisonfire

Em,
Prove It In Form Of Dance
Forum: Unicycling August 8th 07, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By mycatisonfire
South West Uni meets- Uk. sept 16th and Jan 5th

i was just wondering how old would an adult have to be to look after
under 16s. sorry if its obvious im just making sure....

Thanks

--
mycatisonfire

Em,
Forum: Unicycling June 27th 07, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By mycatisonfire
London Video inc Unicycling on Treadmill, Demos, Street and Trials

ho ho ho
your such a comidian lucas xD haha
Nar great video
is that the same trials guy that was at the haldon forest thing?

--
mycatisonfire

Em,
Forum: Unicycling March 24th 07, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By mycatisonfire
[UK] Trials/Street Exeter ride (nearly S.L.U.T.S.)

Lucas save me can u give me a lift please i just realized i dont think i
have enough money to get there :S ring me in the morning if u can
01409 221165

thanks

--
mycatisonfire
Forum: Unicycling March 20th 07, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Even Better kool thanks :D

--
mycatisonfire

Em,