Showing results 1 to 25 of 139
Search took 0.75 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: One on one
Forum: Unicycling December 19th 08, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By One on one
U-Decide (unicycle decision)

Is this going to be an issue for you.

Inseam Length Required For:

4 inch post & 152mm cranks - 31.5 (w/T7 Handle) - 30.5 (w/o T7 Handle)

4 inch post & 127mm cranks - 30.5 (w/ T7 Handle) - 29.0...
Forum: Unicycling November 19th 08, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By One on one
Shin Guards?

Soccer shin guards seem like they are just what you are looking for.

--
One on one

"That's going to end up in somebody's sig." - rob.northcott

"one on one is happy, so am I!...."...
Forum: Unicycling October 31st 08, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By One on one
"Glengarry Glen MUni"

That was really good. Now I'm going to have to rent Glengarry Glen Ross.
Heard it was very good, but never got a chance to see it.

--
One on one

"That's going to end up in somebody's sig." -...
Forum: Unicycling October 12th 08, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By One on one
Pictures of your latest ride

This was taken of me yesterday 10/12/2008 at Borderland State Park in
Easton MA USA. Taken by a married couple out for a...
Forum: Unicycling October 7th 08, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,626
Posted By One on one
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

Having just ridden a tough section on my muni, a guy said "You're an
animal" I thanked him and pointed to his dog and said, "No, he's an
animal"

--
One on one

"That's going to end up in...
Forum: Unicycling October 7th 08, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By One on one
What helmet?

I now use one of these for Muni.
http://www.bellbikehelmets.com/productDetail.asp?prodID=7

Decided to get a full face helmet when I got braces. For what I'm
paying for them, I thought that I should...
Forum: Unicycling September 20th 08, 04:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 50
Posted By One on one
New England Unicycle Trials & MUni Day is coming!

I am planning on also being there. My son and I (assistant coach) have a
soccer game from 10:00 - 11:00. I'll be up afterwards.

--
One on one

"That's going to end up in somebody's sig." -...
Forum: Unicycling August 23rd 08, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By One on one
Thigh protection?

semach.the.monkey wrote:
Oops, looks like I'm a bit late, but I've tried these bomber shorts
before, and would advise against them;
http://tinyurl.com/6ptqk4
http://tinyurl.com/57kfjc

Forum: Unicycling May 30th 08, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By One on one
New England assemble!

I also live in Massachusetts. I'm 20 miles south of Boston. Prefer to
ride Muni.

--
One on one

"That's going to end up in somebody's sig." - rob.northcott

"one on one is happy, so am I!...."...
Forum: Unicycling April 19th 08, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By One on one
Tips on getting the bead even on my coker

Hey Terry, the one and only time that I installed a Coker tire, I pumped
it up to a higher pressure than the recommended pressure. Don't
remember the number now. By doing that, the tire seated...
Forum: Unicycling February 22nd 08, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By One on one
Gloves to buy?

https://www.ironclad.com/www/index.jsp

Ironclad gloves, available at your local hardware stores.

--
One on one

"That's going to end up in somebody's sig." - rob.northcott
Forum: Unicycling February 1st 08, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 205
Posted By One on one
Are you 45+

Today I got my application in the mail for my AARP card. I turn 50 in
March. My wife says she's not old enough to be married to a member of
AARP. I figure, I'll be 50 whether I have an AARP card or...
Forum: Unicycling January 18th 08, 06:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By One on one
Rip Hid

Brian MacKenzie wrote:
I just saw the brightest, coolest lights I have seen in my whole life.

The downside is they are $1000

For those coming to the 24hr in May, you will be able to see...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 08, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By One on one
Coker freeze-frame Tire grab!

Nice shots Terry. Was wondering what you got for a new camera.

--
One on one

"That's going to end up in somebody's sig." - rob.northcott

"one on one is happy, so am I!...."...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 08, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By One on one
Coker freeze-frame Tire grab!

Great shot Terry. Congratulations on getting sponsored by 661, ADT, NO
ING and Everlast. Did they pay for your new digital camera? Keep up the
good work.

--
One on one

"That's going to end up in...
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 07, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By One on one
What sports have you ditched for unicycing?

I gave up hang gliding for other reasons and then started unicycling a
year or two later.

--
One on one

"That's going to end up in somebody's sig." - rob.northcott

"one on one is happy, so am...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 07, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By One on one
How did you learn?

rem48 wrote:
Was reading another thread and saw people veering to this conversation
and thought I'd start a thread to hear where some of you started
unicycling. I started in the snow in...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 07, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By One on one
Hub upgrade

I did the same thing with my Nimbus 24. I also replaced the new KH rim.
Go for it, It's not that hard to do. This book
http://tinyurl.com/3agtvg The Art of Wheel building by Gerd Schraner
is a great...
Forum: Unicycling October 29th 07, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 205
Posted By One on one
Are you 45+

I've posted in this thread before, but never had any photos to share of
this 49er.

|Filename: Muni 1 down hill 72.jpg ...
Forum: Unicycling October 24th 07, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By One on one
My fiance needs help learning to ride

Do you have any grocery carts near where you live? Her riding problems
seem that they could be helped by riding her uni while holding onto the
grocery cart handle.

--
One on one

"That's going to...
Forum: Unicycling October 23rd 07, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By One on one
New Coker Pre-Orders now available.

corbin wrote:
Your kidding, right? I quoted the price of the new Coker. Comparing it
to existing "36'ers" has everything to do with it being available.

--corbin

There seems to be a bit...
Forum: Unicycling October 19th 07, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 55
Posted By One on one
Does Pirating Ever Help The Little Guy?

51,035 views. Terrific Brian. It's on the top of my Christmas list this
year. I like the end at the expressway. How much room for error was
there on that skinny?

--
One on one

"That's going to...
Forum: Unicycling October 12th 07, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 205
Posted By One on one
Are you 45+

Hey, I used to fly a Wills Wing HPAT 145 hang glider. Flew for about 5
years. Mostly in NH, VT and a few times in Ellenville NY. Gave it up
when I got married and wanted to start a family. Besides...
Forum: Unicycling October 11th 07, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 205
Posted By One on one
Are you 45+

I am also a proud member of this thread. 4 years of riding with 49 years
of life experience. Muni is by far my favorite. I enjoy riding the
rocky trails, at a State park 10 minutes from my house....
Forum: Unicycling September 23rd 07, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By One on one
SixSixOne Core Cooler Personal Radiator

That sounds great. What are the washing instructions for it? Seems like
a reasonable price if it works well. Looking forward to another review
when you are able to use it on a hot day.

--
One on...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 139