Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Allan Leedy
Forum: Techniques July 12th 07, 05:46 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By Allan Leedy
Carbon Fork Damage

Isn't that the truth! I said to someone that if this fork advice is for
real, I'm never setting foot in that airplane. Ever.

On 7/11/07 7:06 PM, in...
Forum: Techniques July 12th 07, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By Allan Leedy
Campy Ergo Record vs. Chorus Question

I've got Record shifters on one bike, Chorus on two others. My observation
would be that they both start out somewhat stiff and soften as the springs
wear. The springs are replaceable, and...
Forum: Techniques July 12th 07, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By Allan Leedy
Carbon Fork Damage

Ti bike, carbon fork, metal steerer tube. It was involved in a crash with
injuries and a broken helmet. Only visible effect on bike was a twisted
seatpost. LBS wants to replace the forks, even...
Forum: Techniques January 30th 07, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 16
Posted By Allan Leedy
New Campagnolo Groupset -- How to get a lower low gear?

I'm hoping to put a Campag. Groupset on a new bike. But the regular double
has too high a low gear for me (39-29), and the compact double has too low a
high gear (50-13) and maybe also too high a...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4