Showing results 1 to 25 of 62
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 32GO
Forum: Recumbent Biking January 24th 09, 09:33 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 63
Posted By 32GO
Trike Questions

On Jan 24, 5:25 am, "ATP*" wrote:
... I have some concerns about the size of the trike, it looks as if you
almost need a garage to store it... My other concern is...
Forum: Recumbent Biking December 13th 08, 08:45 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 13
Posted By 32GO
Clipless trikers?

On Dec 12, 9:07*pm, " wrote:
... I'm curious if any trikers here have [click-in pedals]. If so, do you like it?
What kind of pedals did you get?

In our...
Forum: Recumbent Biking October 20th 08, 05:54 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 8
Posted By 32GO
Ecce Homo

Happy Halloween, Homeys (and All Other Homos!) -

There I was trying to come up with a fun idea for the
upcoming spooky holiday - something grotesque, bizarre,
UGLY, instinctively unpleasant and/or...
Forum: Recumbent Biking April 6th 08, 05:36 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 20
Posted By 32GO
Top Ten Reasons to Own a Trike

Hey guys -

I'll echo Harry's rebuttal of DougC's comment:

...most people I know of who have trikes, have low-slung
tadpole trikes--which are pretty useless for conveniently
carrying much...
Forum: Recumbent Biking March 29th 08, 05:32 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 20
Posted By 32GO
Top Ten Reasons to Own a Trike

The (unusually) irascible Tom Sherman rasped:

The absolutely worst thing about any recumbent is being
asked questions or hearing question[s] by/from the
ignorant.

Most of us probably understand...
Forum: General March 27th 08, 02:39 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 9
Posted By 32GO
OFF TOPIC - Trash the TROLL

Hey Again Guys -

I'm somewhat amazed as I see 50-something messages in the
'OFF TOPIC - TROLL Rear-ended' thread, which I flippantly
started on ARBR earlier this week - first, that so many
folks...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 27th 08, 02:39 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 9
Posted By 32GO
OFF TOPIC - Trash the TROLL

Hey Again Guys -

I'm somewhat amazed as I see 50-something messages in the
'OFF TOPIC - TROLL Rear-ended' thread, which I flippantly
started on ARBR earlier this week - first, that so many
folks...
Forum: Social Issues March 27th 08, 02:39 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 7
Posted By 32GO
OFF TOPIC - Trash the TROLL

Hey Again Guys -

I'm somewhat amazed as I see 50-something messages in the
'OFF TOPIC - TROLL Rear-ended' thread, which I flippantly
started on ARBR earlier this week - first, that so many
folks...
Forum: Techniques March 27th 08, 02:39 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 7
Posted By 32GO
OFF TOPIC - Trash the TROLL

Hey Again Guys -

I'm somewhat amazed as I see 50-something messages in the
'OFF TOPIC - TROLL Rear-ended' thread, which I flippantly
started on ARBR earlier this week - first, that so many
folks...
Forum: Recumbent Biking March 27th 08, 02:39 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 9
Posted By 32GO
OFF TOPIC - Trash the TROLL

Hey Again Guys -

I'm somewhat amazed as I see 50-something messages in the
'OFF TOPIC - TROLL Rear-ended' thread, which I flippantly
started on ARBR earlier this week - first, that so many
folks...
Forum: Recumbent Biking March 23rd 08, 06:52 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 176
Posted By 32GO
OFF TOPIC FUN - The TROLL, Rear-ended

Hey guys -

The recent 'Oh Well...' thread was begun by a poster
[purportedly named Harry Brogan] who stated:

I will not tolerate the constant trashing by [the TROLL's
most common signature] if...
Forum: Recumbent Biking March 8th 08, 12:08 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 47
Posted By 32GO
What's left of ARBR?

The always irrepressible and often irrefutable Tom
Sherman wrote:

Methinks JimmyMac has his equine orifices confused.

Okay, guys, that did it. As usual, I've tried very
hard to retain my dignity...
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 15th 08, 05:12 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 7
Posted By 32GO
So Far So Good

Jim R asked:

How's everyone managing their winter rides?

Those of us in Southern California have been (very
appropriately) admonished on other internet forums that
we are not entitled to refer to...
Forum: Recumbent Biking January 13th 08, 03:53 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 41
Posted By 32GO
Recumbent OUCH!

gotbent asked:

[A commercial edge protector made of heavy plastic with
metal inserts with a U-shaped cross section] like Trim-Loc
(or equivalent), the stuff that is used to...
Forum: Recumbent Biking January 13th 08, 03:48 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 31
Posted By 32GO
NuVinci vs. SRAM DualDrive pricing

JonB wrote:

a Schlumpf drive is probably easier to add than [a triple
crank and front derailleur?] ...

That would depend upon the configuration of the frame
or cycle being retrofitted. Schlumpfs...
Forum: Recumbent Biking January 12th 08, 05:51 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 31
Posted By 32GO
NuVinci vs. SRAM DualDrive pricing

JonB wrote:

If people live in a mountain area they could also use
a Schlumpf mountain-drive. I was thinking of doing that
myself if the range was inadequate, mostly because I
dislike cleaning...
Forum: Recumbent Biking January 12th 08, 08:25 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 41
Posted By 32GO
Recumbent OUCH!

Former RANS V-Rex rider Rex Kerr wrote:

A coworker has a SWB USS recumbent in the office... I hit
the extended chainring with my knee... I go to grab it
and drive a chainring tooth deep into the...
Forum: Recumbent Biking January 11th 08, 06:17 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 31
Posted By 32GO
nuvinci vs. sram dualdrive pricing

JonB wrote:

It suprised me that the total cost of the nuvinci hub is
less than the Sram DualDrive...

FWIW, that's not quite an apples-to-apples comparison,
since the gearing range of a cycle with...
Forum: Recumbent Biking December 31st 07, 05:07 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 1
Posted By 32GO
FUN: DooDah Parade in Pasadena CA - 1/20/08

Hey guys -

A quick reminder for those of you who are close
enough to SoCal to participate, and who might enjoy
creating a bit of positive publicity for recumbent
cycling, while also having a little...
Forum: Recumbent Biking December 31st 07, 08:53 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 5
Posted By 32GO
Another Year of the TROLL 's Stupidity?

To his most fervent antagonist, the TROLL suggested:

Put away that theasurus [sic] ... Wayne Leggett needs
to adjure his poetry...

It should be noted, however, that an online (or any
other kind...
Forum: Recumbent Biking December 26th 07, 07:37 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 2
Posted By 32GO
FUN: Christmas Poem Regurg... - I mean Reposted

Hey Guys -

For those of you who haven't had the pleasure (or pain
as the case may be), we've switched to the final version
of our Christmas poem (A Visit from Nick), so that you
can once again see...
Forum: Recumbent Biking December 22nd 07, 07:16 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 4
Posted By 32GO
The TROLL disses everyone again at Christmas!

JimmyMac wrote:

Strange and twisted manner of displaying affection.

Yes. Hypocrisy isn't hip. Or given the schizoid nature
of the TROLL, is 'hypocracy' a more accurate...
Forum: Recumbent Biking December 21st 07, 07:02 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 2
Posted By 32GO
FUN: Christmas Poem Regurg... - I mean Reposted

Hey Guys -

My apologies to those who also periodically peruse the
Trikes section of BROL's messageboard, but... by
overwhelming popular demand (actually it doesn't take
much; I'm a pushover), I've...
Forum: Recumbent Biking December 20th 07, 06:26 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 8
Posted By 32GO
has anyone tried the schlumpf mountain/speed/high-speed crankdrive?

Jon Bendtsen wrote:
... tried the schlumpf mountain/speed/high-speed crank drive?

Several of our customers use speed-drives, and I've
ridden a LoGo trike with an s-d quite a few miles.
I like the...
Forum: Recumbent Biking November 28th 07, 05:56 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 6
Posted By 32GO
ARBR Shape Shifters

Hey guys -

The TROLL, very atypically, as it continues to dully
descend into the depressing depths of senile dementia,
declares:

Jim McNamara is the expert on [NAME WITHHELD TO PROTECT
THE...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 62