The disease gets worse when the weather is nice by BROUT NOW
Pavement riding cyclist ****s.
Today 12:50 PM
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
2 20 UK
'it's the bike mechanic's fault' by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/2019/04/25/woman-in-coma-after-being-struck-by-cyclist-in-midtown/ "...told cops his gears werent moving correctly and his brakes werent...
Today 12:33 PM
by news18 Go to last post
6 30 Techniques
Cyclist on Hill:0, Wall:1 by MrCheerful
They should ban all hills, and stationary objects within a mile of the...
"Test me, test me" by [email protected]
Small bald man syndrome? QUOTE: "A cyclist is knocked off his bicycle when an enraged driver hits out at him for cycling between queuing cars. The driver of...
Homeless in Seattle by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Some posters here have gone on and on about homeless people, and specifically homeless people in Seattle. Here are interesting details about one of...
by John B. Go to last post
72 168 Techniques
6700 crank by [email protected]
I would like to upgrade my 6700 to 8000. Keeping the current 6700 cracks saves alot and it is a Wilier so cranks match bike. Will 11 speed work fine with the...
IQ-X vs Edelux II by Tosspot[_3_]
Let the games begin!!! I ride the IQ-X as it was cheaper by a fair mark than the Edelux, and it's by far and away the best of many dynamo lights I've used,...
by John B. Go to last post
242 910 Techniques
Belt drive by db[_2_]
My son is set on getting a belt drive for the bike he is building. What is good about them? You have to have the exact length for your bike, and if it breaks,...
Us congress hearing of maan alsaan Money laundry قضية الكونغجرس لغسيل الأموال للمليادير معن الصانع by Kasem A
YouTube videos of U.S. Congress money laundering hearing of Saudi Billionaire " Maan Al sanea"
Yesterday 11:58 PM
by Kasem A Go to last post
0 13 General
Touchy front brakes by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Some people are crashing bikeshare e-bikes because the front brakes are too...
Yesterday 09:54 PM
by Tim McNamara Go to last post