State your opinion on COVID-19 by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
As usual, discussions here have devolved into childish name calling by some, demeaning published facts and data, quick political jabs, defensive changes of...
by John B. Go to last post
24 29 Techniques
Car insurance ads by Mike Collins
I don't normally watch TV ads but there was one that showed a 'law abiding' driver coming around a corner and crashing because there was a deer in the road....
by Rob Morley Go to last post
11 50 UK
The coronavirus and cycling by Kelly[_2_]
While the government has advised that people take precautions to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus, including avoiding non-essential social contact...
by Rob Morley Go to last post
147 319 UK
Wheels and tires by Tom Kunich[_2_]
After running tubeless tires for over a year now I can say that they just aren't worth it. Perhaps they save a vanishingly small amount of lower rolling...
by Radey Shouman Go to last post
97 179 Techniques
Cyclist crashes into TV. by Mike Collins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jov3We908bM&list=PLUAItLHFPIQcSCXT2wUZlzNICtrK5rO7h
Yesterday 11:22 PM
by JNugent Go to last post
1 24 UK
Everybody is Out by jbeattie
It's the last beautiful day before we go into a streak of rain, and its nuts cutting through MUPs or parks. People seem to be outside a lot more during the...
by Tim McNamara Go to last post
73 230 Techniques
Another upside of the pandemic by jbeattie
So, it appears I lost my drivers license during my last trudge through the airport (pull it out, put it away, pull it out put it away -- shove it in a pocket...
Yesterday 10:06 PM
by Tim McNamara Go to last post
9 50 Techniques
Covid-19 and Tires not Seating on Rim by sms
Yesterday I got a call from a friend looking to borrow a bicycle for her de-facto husband who's in his seventies. Their gym is closed due to Covid-19 and...
Time to introduce road tax by Mike Collins
Road damage is 4th power of axle loading. If cyclists pay 1p per year how much should car drivers pay? The numerical answer is left for an exercise for the...
Yesterday 09:32 PM
by Kelly[_2_] Go to last post
3 24 UK
Bicycle enabled crime shows a steep rise by MrCheerful
https://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/police-crack-down-after-rise-in-bicycle-enabled-crime-in-islington-and-camden-1-6575945
Fight the coronavirus 100% and save LOTS of CASH -- Combattez le coronavirus 100% et économisez BEAUCOUP d'ARGENT by [email protected]
Protect yourself and your loved ones ! KILL the coronavirus right now ! And save LOTS OF CASH New tested, scientificly proven and amazing antivirus against...
0 19 Australia
Cyclist in hospital after collision with crashed water tanker by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A CYCLIST has been hospitalised after a collision involving a water tanker near Ludgershall last night (Thursday). The A343, between Ludgershall and...
Fight the coronavirus 100% and save LOTS of CASH -- Combattez le coronavirus 100% et économisez BEAUCOUP d'ARGENT by [email protected]
Protect yourself and your loved ones ! KILL the coronavirus right now ! And save LOTS OF CASH New tested, scientificly proven and amazing antivirus against...
0 22 Recumbent Biking
36 of the best cycling books — check out the books every cyclist should own by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Want something to read? There are vast numbers of cycling books out there; few activities have as wide a range of literature. There are books on the...
Yesterday 05:18 PM
by Kelly[_2_] Go to last post
4 31 UK
Fight the coronavirus 100% and save LOTS of CASH -- Combattez le coronavirus 100% et économisez BEAUCOUP d'ARGENT by [email protected]
Protect yourself and your loved ones ! KILL the coronavirus right now ! And save LOTS OF CASH New tested, scientificly proven and amazing antivirus against...
0 22 Mountain Biking
lay down and die for your country by Nomen Nescio
Look, the F12 key is voodoo
Yesterday 01:39 PM
by Nomen Nescio Go to last post
0 12 Australia
Who makes RBT slimy underfoot by drooling at their own viciousness? by Andre Jute[_2_]
Does every thread on every subject really have to be turned into the lip-smacking glee of the RBT scum at someone else's (supposed) misfortune? Page though a...
Motorists urged not to speed on open roads after death of cyclist by Simon Mason[_6_]
Drivers breaking the law? Surely not! QUOTE: Police have called for drivers to resist speeding on empty roads during lockdown. It comes a male cyclist died...
Yesterday 12:17 PM
by JNugent Go to last post