Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: oldhickory
Forum: Racing August 10th 06, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By oldhickory
Some good news for a change

:-) very nice!

--
ie
ride fast, take chances.

"Bill C" wrote in message

Lou D'Amelio wrote:
Forum: General August 10th 06, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 6
Posted By oldhickory
Using trainer inside during hot weather?

I have used a trainer, acutally rollers, in warm months (now that I live in
Texas, there ARE days that are just tooo hot) or even in mild months when it
was dark early and I couldn't chance riding...
Forum: General August 10th 06, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 8
Posted By oldhickory
Great use for a threadless stem

link?

(I hate when that happens ;-)

--
ie
ride fast, take chances.

"Sir Ridesalot" wrote in message
Forum: Racing August 9th 06, 07:10 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By oldhickory
Curiosity and amusement: a Poll

Just for fun. Web service provider only allows for 5 options. Hope these
suffice...

http://www.davidandmollie.com/floyd/

--
ie
ride fast, take chances.

http://home.austin.rr.com/franciss/newjersey.jpg

--
ie
ride fast, take chances.

"Steven Bornfeld" wrote in message

Forum: Racing August 6th 06, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By oldhickory
It's official--the America public will give up on the Tour and Pro Cycling

I agree and that's all good, but isn't one of the persistant problems, that
neither the testing methods or the the tests are reliable or conclusive?
Human nature seems to continue to be lie, cheat,...
Forum: Racing August 5th 06, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By oldhickory
It's official--the America public will give up on the Tour and Pro Cycling

I'm whining, granted, but I predict the American public will turn its back
on the sport. It's obvious there is too much to sort out for most
people--trying to decide if it's the tour organizers or...
Forum: Racing August 5th 06, 11:08 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By oldhickory
The lying must stop.

Yes, you're right. The French media is completely out of control....

--
ie
ride fast, take chances.

"Kenny Labbé" wrote in message...
Forum: General July 24th 06, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 14
Posted By oldhickory
Baggy short blues

Hmm...maybe someone should start making them from stretch denim.....

--
ie
ride fast, take chances.

"Chris Z The Wheelman" wrote in message...
Forum: General July 19th 06, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 6
Posted By oldhickory
bicycle vs drivers distraction

If American drivers would take driving seriously, like they should, we'd
move twice the traffic in half the time and have half the accidents. Spend
a day driving in Europe and you'll see how it's...
Forum: Racing July 14th 06, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By oldhickory
Lance on going to France

nope. he's riding RAGBRAI, on turkey day.

wrote in message
Only if Disco has yellow again, and media promises...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11