Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.86 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: sp4rky-m4rky
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 334
Posted By sp4rky-m4rky
Best Uni Photo thread

jogi;1170878 wrote:
total crazy - the last two:eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool:

jogi

Haha, you clearly dont realise how high the rail was. The rail is alot
higher up than the post. The...
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 10:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By sp4rky-m4rky
BMW 09 - The British MUni Weekend

Is it posible to pay like on the door?

Also, is there a charge for camping?

--
sp4rky-m4rky

_Marcus_Collings_'*U**n**i**c**y**c**l**e**.**c**o**m*'
(http://www.unicycle.com/Gateway.asp)
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 334
Posted By sp4rky-m4rky
Best Uni Photo thread

heres a few that me and dan took when riding in bristol a little while
back.....

31012

31013

31014

31015
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 12:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By sp4rky-m4rky
BMW 09 - The British MUni Weekend

lowlight;1167124 wrote:
I should have a lift sorted now but thanks for the offer, looking
forward to it.

Ok cool. Thinking about it, there probably wont be enough room. See...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 334
Posted By sp4rky-m4rky
Best Uni Photo thread

catinabag1;1167610 wrote:
i too find it hard to ride alone anymore.

oh and here's a picture of my 26":

30902

got my saddle wet for that one
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By sp4rky-m4rky
BMW 09 - The British MUni Weekend

Im definatly coming, so is a friend I recently taught, hopefully I will
have my car together by then, otherwise we will be on the train.

Dan, If I do have my car finished in time, I could probably...
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 10:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By sp4rky-m4rky
kh crank problems need help asap

Haha the things you people are saying are funny.

Try searching again, I have posted about this more than once and I know
others have as well.

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 08, 01:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By sp4rky-m4rky
Pedal problems!

sigve;1158274 wrote:
As I said earlier, I'm 100% sure I turned the right way!
I would try putting more effort in it, but it just isn't possible.

Are you using moments? If so check it is...
Forum: Unicycling December 13th 08, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By sp4rky-m4rky
Nimbus Gel or Kris holm fusion?

The KH fusion street is realy uncomftable and will make you go numb
pretty quick. The nimbus saddle is quite a bit more compftable. The KH
has a removeable cover which is realy good, so you can...
Forum: Unicycling December 13th 08, 10:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By sp4rky-m4rky
KH crank insert

I used two spokes, put them in the holes and angled them together, I
then gripped them with some pliers and turned them with that. It worked
realy well, got them realy tight. Probably not the best...
Forum: Unicycling December 1st 08, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 53
Posted By sp4rky-m4rky
KH / Schlumpf Geared 24" mountain unicycling

Someone needs to make a GMuni vid. I would realy like to see some fast
paced Muni or XC on a Guni.

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 25th 08, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 64
Posted By sp4rky-m4rky
New Fall'08 KH products available

agentQ;1137896 wrote:
Personally I have broken at least 4 clamps. If that was part of my frame
Id be pretty ****ed.

I havnt broken any clamps but yea bad idea IMO, what would the
advantage be?
Forum: Unicycling November 22nd 08, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By sp4rky-m4rky
long neck?

SHAY_CAM;1135648 wrote:
If you didnt know, welds are stronger than the actuall metal.

If you didnt know, the process of welding causes hydrogen
enbrittlement, making the metal more brittle...
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 08, 11:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By sp4rky-m4rky
Cross-lacing, Revolutionary idea or just a gimmick?

SHAY_CAM;1131155 wrote:
As for the cross lacing, it does increase the durability very much.

Think of this;

When a wheel takes a hard impact to the ground, the tire first absorbs
the...
Forum: Unicycling November 14th 08, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By sp4rky-m4rky
Cross-lacing, Revolutionary idea or just a gimmick?

saskatchewanian;1130867 wrote:
been there done that, wasn't so bad.

It was a UDC CroMo hub that I was building into a second wheel. The
flanges were already mostly bent in on the correct...
Forum: Unicycling November 12th 08, 11:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By sp4rky-m4rky
i need help urgently about my seat

mr joel.;1129856 wrote:
i just took apart my seat and the metal plate which holds the bolts in
is bent is there anyway to straighten it out

Jump on it, or use a hammer or something. Use your...
Forum: Unicycling November 7th 08, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 70
Posted By sp4rky-m4rky
Nimbus Round-Crown Frames

SHAY_CAM;1126955 wrote:
Im not sure, Ti is kind of weird. It can take certain pressures in
certain ways, but others kill it very quickly. So on my Spindle(the part
the cranks attach to)
Forum: Unicycling November 5th 08, 09:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By sp4rky-m4rky
Call out

So we have:

Me
Tim
danni
micheal

...that are "in", how about we all make a vid?

My vid will be almost purely trials. I only realy ride trials now, Im
Forum: Unicycling November 4th 08, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 82
Posted By sp4rky-m4rky
The invent a trick comp!

I have a realy good idea, which is totaly doable and will probably look
realy cool and hopfully open up some realy cool tricks. I just need to
find the right place to do it. I have found a place...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 08, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By sp4rky-m4rky
Call out

pedrotejada;1123873 wrote:
I'm not very good at trials... I can still stand a bit, hop 95cm... Not
much more than that... I'm in for a trials video :D

Because trials is all about still stands...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 08, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By sp4rky-m4rky
Call out

pedrotejada;1123864 wrote:
I want to call out someone too! Street/flat/trials... if anyone is up
for that let me know!

Whats your trials like? want to call me out :o

--
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 08, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24

Anyone fancy calling me out? lol. Anyone, how ever good or bad at riding
you are. I want to make another vid but I dont know, seem to be lacking
motivation, I keep getting caried away in riding and...
Forum: Unicycling October 10th 08, 09:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By sp4rky-m4rky
Magura HS33 - Squeals like a pig

412;1110638 wrote:
Pleeeeeease dear mailman give me my booster today so I can try it out
during the weekend. :-)

Let us know what difference it makes. I will be suprissed if it makes
much...
Forum: Unicycling October 10th 08, 08:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By sp4rky-m4rky
Unicycle Problem, Pedals slip

GILD;1110624 wrote:
Sounds like your crank is stripped?

I would say it sounds like his flanges (The discs where the spokes
atach to the hub) have come apart from the axle.

Your cranks stay in...
Forum: Unicycling October 10th 08, 08:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 190
Posted By sp4rky-m4rky
MUni discussion thread

29er all the way, rolls over a lot and is a lot faster, I love it. If
your going to go slow, you might as well ride trials.

--...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500