If Canada can do it by Simon Jester
Why not UK https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45806255 Legal weed in Leftpondia has been proven to reduce drink and drug driving. Acquisitive crime...
Australian drivers carve up cyclists (short video) by Bod[_5_]
Cyclist death toll is mainly due to drivers, so change the road laws and culture 'THERE’S a glaring problem on our roads that is killing countless...
rockshox front sag by [email protected]
I don't understand why there is a whole little science to this with so many YouTube videos . There is the weight of the rider plus clothes etc. There is the...
Settled Science? by Andre Jute[_2_]
What I've been saying since I was a precocious teenager with a column in a national broadsheet is now official:...
Today 06:23 AM
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
9 29 Techniques
those darned NYC cyclists again by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/2018/10/18/man-says-bike-riding-crooks-swiped-95k-watch-off-his-wrist/ Funny story if it's someone else's watch. -- Andrew Muzi ...
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
47 183 Techniques
allen screws and torque by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
I take it allen screws (or "socket head cap screws") and hex bolts have the same standard torque values? If I read the charts correctly, if you find an allen...
Yesterday 08:26 PM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post