Economics not bicycle tech by AMuzi
Sharp idea https://www.arnoldkling.com/blog/nationwide-overdraft-protection/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April, 1971
Today 06:18 AM
by John B. Go to last post
5 13 Techniques
Who makes RBT slimy underfoot by drooling at their own viciousness? by Andre Jute[_2_]
Does every thread on every subject really have to be turned into the lip-smacking glee of the RBT scum at someone else's (supposed) misfortune? Page though a...
by James McKinley Go to last post
22 89 Techniques
Everybody is Out by jbeattie
It's the last beautiful day before we go into a streak of rain, and its nuts cutting through MUPs or parks. People seem to be outside a lot more during the...
by John B. Go to last post
72 183 Techniques
Wheels and tires by Tom Kunich[_2_]
After running tubeless tires for over a year now I can say that they just aren't worth it. Perhaps they save a vanishingly small amount of lower rolling...
by John B. Go to last post
86 92 Techniques
The coronavirus and cycling by Kelly[_2_]
While the government has advised that people take precautions to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus, including avoiding non-essential social contact...
by JNugent Go to last post
128 184 UK
Shocking moment cement mixer driver HIDES his mobile seconds afterkilling cyclist, 65, while he was distracted on Facebook Messenger - as he isjailed for three and a half years by Simon Mason[_6_]
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8151773/Cement-mixer-driver-caught-hiding-phone-killing-cyclist-Facebook-Messenger.html
by JNugent Go to last post
19 42 UK
Interesting read regarding 1918 Flu & reconstructing it by Sir Ridesalot
I just read this. https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/reconstruction-1918-virus.html The Deadliest Flu: The Complete Story of the Discovery and...
Yesterday 06:28 PM
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
0 11 Techniques
How much distance should you leave to the cyclist ahead in a time of pandemic? by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: If you're still riding your bike outside, either for transport or for exercise, you need to stick to the Government's rules on social distancing, and...
Cyclist says Volkswagen driver tried to punch him in Bristol roadrage incident near school by Simon Mason[_6_]
'With fewer cars on the road because of coronavirus, certain people are driving like idiots' QUOTE: A man allegedly crashed his car into a cyclist and threw...
A few good suitable reads by colwyn[_2_]
Just working from home, I chanced upon Ken Kifer's Bike Pages and thought I share. Here is a Cyclist with experience and I quote: "I promote using a...
Bicycle enabled crime shows a steep rise by MrCheerful
https://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/police-crack-down-after-rise-in-bicycle-enabled-crime-in-islington-and-camden-1-6575945
by Kelly[_2_] Go to last post
16 44 UK
You are not allowed to drive to exercise in another location by Simon Mason[_6_]
Cycling and walking from home only. https://i2-prod.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/article3985373.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/0_dogwalk.jpg
Car insurance ads by Mike Collins
I don't normally watch TV ads but there was one that showed a 'law abiding' driver coming around a corner and crashing because there was a deer in the road....
Yesterday 10:43 AM
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
9 33 UK
Bicycling is specifically allowed by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Ohioans are under a Stay At Home order, under the authority of the Director of the Department of Health. But the order specifically permits bicycling, as...
Yesterday 10:19 AM
by sms Go to last post