Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 4.63 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Probailer2
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 09, 12:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By Probailer2
EUC 2009 winter edition and WuKo IV

olarf;1171349 wrote:
@OWCA: it is possible to arrive on thursday in that case, let me know by
email when you will arrive then and where )

@ Probailer2: :( so good luck...
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 09, 10:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By Probailer2
EUC 2009 winter edition and WuKo IV

So I'm afraid I won't make it.
Just broke my ankle yesterday on a dowhill.
But you all have fun, make sure to film some stuff

--
Probailer2

Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 116
Posted By Probailer2
Road Unicycle Set-Up and T7 Handle Modification

GizmoDuck;1169304 wrote:
I asked Connie to ask Roger a while back...haven't heard back.

It makes sense to me to modify the existing Nimbus 36"....all they'd
need is to weld the forks at a...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 116
Posted By Probailer2
Road Unicycle Set-Up and T7 Handle Modification

All these ideas are realy clever, but I would realy prefer a V frame.
I mailed Roger at unicycle.com uk with the suggestion of making V
frames in 29" and 36". Lets see what he replies

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 116
Posted By Probailer2
Road Unicycle Set-Up and T7 Handle Modification

The V frame looks like a realy good setup for distance and racing
unicycles.
Maybe if there is a big demand, Nimbus might make 29" and 36" frame
like that.µ
Lets all mail unicycle.uk today ;)

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 09:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Probailer2
I broke my T7

Rowan;1165922 wrote:
Eventually my replacement handle broke. I got them both repaired at
about the same cost as getting another new handle, although that
included brazing the waterbottle...
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 11:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Probailer2
Today I... (brag thread)

Today I got my T7 handle, just need to fit the brakeline on it and its
all done :)

--
Probailer2

JJuggle wrote:
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 479
Posted By Probailer2
Trials Discussion Thread

uniFREAK134;1163106 wrote:
yea i had some they stripped in like 2 months of riding

If you stripped KH cranks, you either are way to heavy or had the
pedals on the wrong cranks...

--
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 12:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840

Smilymarco;1162929 wrote:
Heres my new 29er and my 24 with a new seat :D

The 29er is full KH 08 with T7 handle, Quax Mag pedals and HS33

The 24 is 07 wheelset, 05 frame, Quax seatpost...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 12:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By Probailer2
So I did my own custom Paint job!!

sigve;1162359 wrote:
wow that's nice! i want to powdercoat mine, and i was starting with
removing the paint. I had this paint remover that you just take on, and
used it several times, but...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 11:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By Probailer2
Pictures of your latest ride

Wauw, that hill on the fifth picture looks steep.
Good to see Rogers CF muni still going strong to :cool:

--
Probailer2

JJuggle wrote:
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By Probailer2
Happy New Year RSU!

Its 01.00u over here, so 1 hour into 2009.
Feels the same as 2008 if you ask me

--
Probailer2

JJuggle wrote:
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 82
Posted By Probailer2
The invent a trick comp!

Unicycle-Emele;1160928 wrote:
Spin the unicycle 180 on what plane? Do you mean spin it like a unispin
or spin it from like seat in back to seat in front

Like a unispin.
I know, hard as hell...
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 12:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By Probailer2
KH Moment Ti Hub

It looks like the cracks started at the cutout KH logo.
Those logo's are overkill and are not good for the strenght of the hub.

The holes in the flanges of K1 or Nimbus hubs are way better,...
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 75
Posted By Probailer2
How to Shave your Trials Tire?

Any Terrain;1160830 wrote:
Do you take the tire off the uni when shaving it? Sorry if someone said
to or not, I looked, I couldn't find anything.

I did mine with the tire inflated on the...
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 82
Posted By Probailer2
The invent a trick comp!

hungry4uni;1160715 wrote:
I actually saw that in a video. I think it was called seatdrop city.

Edit: 'Found it' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DlqjGRCmx0)

Thats not what I ment.
I ment...
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 82
Posted By Probailer2
The invent a trick comp!

How about a seatdrop 180 spin?
You do a seatdrop and then you spin the uni 180° and land back on it
and take up the sadle.
Would be realy hard, but very new

--
Probailer2

Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 46
Posted By Probailer2
Close Call

Goats_On_Unicycles;1159125 wrote:
haha, yeah.

otherwise I'd probably have a girlfriend... :p

Ok, just wanted to be sure.
But that was a prety nasty bail, you are very lucky that you...
Forum: Unicycling December 28th 08, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By Probailer2
Christmas goodies thread

Stephen;1159513 wrote:
My wife got me this amazing custom KH 36 with the Ti hub, magnesium
pedals and a sweet two tone paint job.

30447

30448

30449
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 46
Posted By Probailer2
Close Call

Goats_On_Unicycles;1159057 wrote:

Haha, my *boyfriend* pointed out last night that:
1) -only- a unicyclist would video something like this
2) -only- a unicyclist would post this on the...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 01:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 67
Posted By Probailer2
post your homemade handlebars here!

unijuul;1157681 wrote:
Two stems and two bar ends.

Very light and stiff.

Can I have a picture of your full setup( unicycle) with some specs?
Looks like a KH coker, but not sure
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 08, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 67
Posted By Probailer2
post your homemade handlebars here!

dangerdog;1156934 wrote:
Hope this helps.

[image:
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh155/dangerdog_photo/handlebardimensions.jpg]

Here is my original post.
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 08, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 67
Posted By Probailer2
post your homemade handlebars here!

dangerdog;1144646 wrote:
[image:
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh155/dangerdog_photo/100_4106.jpg]

[image:
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh155/dangerdog_photo/100_4109.jpg]

I...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By Probailer2
Wheel Building

kington99;1155499 wrote:
yep that's all you need to know. Follow the instructions very carefully,
take your time, recheck after each step, particularly during the lacing
stage.

Indeed, best...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By Probailer2
Removing rust from a vintage uni

Coke or metalpolish

--
Probailer2

JJuggle wrote:
If somebody cloned your mother would you have sex with the clone? I
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500