Showing results 1 to 25 of 390
Search took 0.31 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: DA74
Forum: Racing September 23rd 10, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By DA74
Lance: the spurned bitch version

From CN:

Despite his excitement for the future, Phinney is sad to be leaving
behind the relationships he made at Trek-Livestrong over the last two
years, including his friendship with Armstrong, who...
Forum: Racing September 20th 10, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By DA74
Dopers on the ropes at USPRO

Isn't it amazing what happens when the old guard doesn't prep before a
race? You know what you get? The natural order restored: Young guys
with natural testosterone coming out of their eyesockets...
Forum: Racing September 6th 10, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 32
Posted By DA74
3...2...1

On Sep 5, 7:52*pm, DA74 wrote:
On Sep 5, 8:22*am, BLafferty wrote:

By telling a truth substantiated by two other witnesses in the room and
Forum: Racing September 6th 10, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 32
Posted By DA74
3...2...1

On Sep 5, 8:22*am, BLafferty wrote:
By telling a truth substantiated by two other witnesses in the room and
two to whom McIlvain admitted the truth she saw/heard before lying...
Forum: Racing September 5th 10, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 18
Posted By DA74
My book by Floyd

On Sep 5, 8:50*am, Rik Van Slick wrote:
On Sep 4, 10:30*pm, "Kurgan Gringioni"
wrote:

"Magilla Gorilla"...
Forum: Racing September 4th 10, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By DA74
Lance: Is OCLAESP a new undetectable EPO?

No. Sorry to get you excited. It's the French version of the party
wreckers. And I think they might just have your DNA on a blood bag.
You better hope no one in the four separate agencies...
Forum: Racing September 4th 10, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 32
Posted By DA74
3...2...1

On Sep 4, 8:54*am, Fred Flintstein
wrote:
Magilla Gorilla wrote:
You've got to shred the credibility of 3 people, not one.

Good luck - you'll need...
Forum: Racing August 27th 10, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 31
Posted By DA74
Lance Armstrong - How Can We Prevent Doping In Pro Sports?

On Aug 27, 12:08*am, William Fred wrote:

Snipped twenty lines of much protestation

but how do we determine who is really the tool here? *

I think you and your subconscious...
Forum: Racing August 27th 10, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 31
Posted By DA74
Lance Armstrong - How Can We Prevent Doping In Pro Sports?

On Aug 26, 4:28*pm, Fred Fredburger
wrote:
DA74 wrote:
On Aug 26, 1:47 pm, Fred Fredburger
wrote:
DA74 wrote:
On Aug...
Forum: Racing August 26th 10, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 31
Posted By DA74
Lance Armstrong - How Can We Prevent Doping In Pro Sports?

On Aug 26, 1:47*pm, Fred Fredburger
wrote:
DA74 wrote:
On Aug 26, 1:14 pm, Fred Fredburger
wrote:
DA74 wrote:
On Aug...
Forum: Racing August 26th 10, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 31
Posted By DA74
Lance Armstrong - How Can We Prevent Doping In Pro Sports?

On Aug 26, 1:14*pm, Fred Fredburger
wrote:
DA74 wrote:
On Aug 26, 7:49 am, William Fred wrote:
Fredmaster of Brainerd ...
Forum: Racing August 26th 10, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 31
Posted By DA74
Lance Armstrong - How Can We Prevent Doping In Pro Sports?

On Aug 26, 7:49*am, William Fred wrote:
Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote in news:4550e027-f8bf-
:

If...
Forum: Racing August 26th 10, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 31
Posted By DA74
Lance Armstrong - How Can We Prevent Doping In Pro Sports?

On Aug 26, 12:55*am, Fredmaster of Brainerd
wrote:
On Aug 25, 6:43*pm, DA74 wrote:

On Aug 25, 3:46*pm, Fredmaster of Brainerd...
Forum: Racing August 26th 10, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 31
Posted By DA74
Lance Armstrong - How Can We Prevent Doping In Pro Sports?

On Aug 25, 11:52*pm, Michael Press wrote:
In article
,

*DA74 wrote:
But...
Forum: Racing August 26th 10, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 31
Posted By DA74
Lance Armstrong - How Can We Prevent Doping In Pro Sports?

On Aug 25, 11:50*pm, Frederick the Great wrote:
In article
,

*DA74 wrote:
Forum: Racing August 26th 10, 05:22 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By DA74
Levi is spilling the beans. Watch Lance squirm.

On Aug 25, 3:50*pm, LawBoy01 wrote:
On Aug 25, 5:38*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:

lawboy the world is a better place with these cartoons.

no one...
Forum: Racing August 26th 10, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 31
Posted By DA74
Lance Armstrong - How Can We Prevent Doping In Pro Sports?

On Aug 25, 8:28*pm, Brad Anders wrote:
On Aug 25, 6:43*pm, DA74 wrote:

...snipped

DA, let's say Lance is exposed. Are you saying that the...
Forum: Racing August 26th 10, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 31
Posted By DA74
Lance Armstrong - How Can We Prevent Doping In Pro Sports?

On Aug 25, 3:46*pm, Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
On Aug 23, 10:23*am, mtb Dad wrote:

On Aug 22, 4:50*pm, Brad Anders...
Forum: Racing August 23rd 10, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 28
Posted By DA74
LA bolsters his "defense" team

On Aug 22, 4:08*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:
You're welcome to come in and take a look. We haven't seen much
movement in
"Lance" merchandise for a number of...
Forum: Racing August 22nd 10, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By DA74
High Point University

On Aug 19, 9:40*pm, Magilla Gorilla wrote:
http://velonews.competitor.com/2010/08/news/lance-armstrong-to-give-c...

Lance Armstrong is a shining example of hard work...
Forum: Racing August 22nd 10, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 28
Posted By DA74
LA bolsters his "defense" team

On Aug 20, 4:09*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:
But in the end, he did take a page from your book and use a pseudonym to
deflect personal accountability (the "28"...
Forum: Racing August 22nd 10, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 28
Posted By DA74
LA bolsters his "defense" team

On Aug 21, 4:43*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:
"Magilla Gorilla" wrote in message

Forum: Racing August 22nd 10, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By DA74
Pat McQuaid Must Be Pleased

On Aug 22, 7:48*am, "B. Lafferty" wrote:
The return of another insider.http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/saiz-plots-return-to-top-level-of-sport

This is beautiful:

"Saiz also...
Forum: Racing August 20th 10, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 28
Posted By DA74
LA bolsters his "defense" team

On Aug 20, 12:15*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:
"Magilla Gorilla" wrote in message

Forum: Racing August 18th 10, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 24
Posted By DA74
Is Chris Horner the next George Blanda?

On Aug 16, 4:30*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:
=====
p.s. this is all assuming that johan and company aren't all in jail by
then. maybe when this LANCE thing blows up,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 390