Showing results 1 to 25 of 83
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: r-cormier
Forum: Unicycling May 1st 08, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By r-cormier
Nimbus, QU-AX or KH ?

patsandy100 wrote:
A good friends, friend :P He use to import them and he is willing to get
me in one :)

nimbus = 1
Qu-AX = 1
Forum: Unicycling April 5th 08, 07:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By r-cormier
Baldwin Street again...The Worlds Steepest Street

damn, when I read the title, I thought it was something about zack
baldwin riding. o well haha

that is a really steep hill

--
r-cormier

raymond-
Forum: Unicycling February 15th 08, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By r-cormier
What song for my new video?

Are you talking about the screaming? or the death growl

--
r-cormier
r-cormier's Profile:...

I have harder stuff hahaha... but I dont really like it. search anything
from *behemoth* its scary

--
r-cormier
r-cormier's...

a nice easy listening feel eh?

--
r-cormier
r-cormier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15026

Entombment of a machine- job for a cowboy.... :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw7YsZFksBQ

--
r-cormier
r-cormier's...

20" for sure. It is better for trials and street, and in my opinion
muni, because it gives better control and it is easier to hop (which is
important for muni).

--...
Forum: Unicycling October 2nd 07, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By r-cormier
Where do you guys buy pallets???? And is my pedal/crank stripped?????

making pallets would be too hard and expensive. You just go behing a
store like totem home depot canadian tire etc. and take them :p

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 28th 07, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By r-cormier
Who else is 12-13-14

I'm 14 till late Oct.

--
r-cormier
r-cormier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15026
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling September 25th 07, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 84
Posted By r-cormier
What is the product of your drop height, age, height, and weight?

I think this is hilarious and awsome. 591000

--
r-cormier
r-cormier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15026
View...
Forum: Unicycling September 18th 07, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 275
Posted By r-cormier
Triton Sponge frames... titanium trials.

REALLY wanna know the weight of theses frames... Also, when will you be
able to find out a price?

--
r-cormier
r-cormier's...

wow that sucks, anyone know for sure?

--
r-cormier
r-cormier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15026
View this...
Forum: Unicycling September 13th 07, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 275
Posted By r-cormier
Triton Sponge frames... titanium trials.

wow those look really nice this is almost the exact sort of frame i
want. Man, too bad about that price though...... Do you know if they
weigh more or less than an xtp?

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 13th 07, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By r-cormier
koxx xtp frame

ok cool. So what does averyone think of the frame itself? its will cost
me $400 lol so if I decide to it better be good.;)

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 13th 07, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By r-cormier
koxx xtp frame

is the xtp frame worth the money if I have it? has anyone ever broken
one, and will it fit a kh hub?

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 13th 07, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By r-cormier
new frame idea

I have a kh frame already tho

--
r-cormier
r-cormier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15026
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling September 12th 07, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By r-cormier
new frame idea

no too hard - someone make one for me

--
r-cormier
r-cormier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15026
View this...
Forum: Unicycling September 12th 07, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By r-cormier
new frame idea

o ok lol - i dont have access to a welder, and I dont know how to attach
or make bearing caps

--
r-cormier
r-cormier's...

isaac steiner wrote:
???

???

--
r-cormier
Forum: Unicycling September 12th 07, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

lol i agree the xtp is nice, but way to much money. I would be able to
go with a regular rounded crown frame, but my seatpost is cut too short
and it wont go high enough so i need a...
Forum: Unicycling September 12th 07, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By r-cormier
new frame idea

na i want a custom frame

--
r-cormier
r-cormier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15026
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling September 12th 07, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By r-cormier
new frame idea

o ok cool

--
r-cormier
r-cormier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15026
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling September 11th 07, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By r-cormier
new frame idea

steel works lol but aluminum is lighter..
Do you have a picture of your frame? and how does it feel

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 11th 07, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By r-cormier
new frame idea

I think someone should make a longneck rounded crown aluminum or
titanium frame(for trials).... It would be strong and light.

You guys are probly just thinking a regular longneck frame would be...
Forum: Unicycling September 3rd 07, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By r-cormier
wtf, pink unicyclist site

you can change it back to blue..... click on the quick links button
bellow your name, then click on edit options, and then scroll down to
where it says Miscellaneous Options. There will be a box...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 83