Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 2pac
Forum: Unicycling July 11th 07, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By 2pac
Getting used to a new unicycle

everyone goes through it.

--
2pac
2pac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14235

yeah a coker works out to be about 10 rpm per 1 mph. definitely not 290
rpm.

--
2pac
2pac's Profile:...

I thoroughly despise the t7 handle. It was a hassal to get the handle
mounted to the seatpost, and even more of a hassal to get the seat
mounted after that. After about 2 days of riding with the...
Forum: Unicycling March 25th 07, 06:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By 2pac
What would have Kris H make?

Chris.James wrote:
umm, that already exists. or it could. no one uses it though because i
ask you, why is it even necessary?

because i'd love to take a 36er off large drops at high speed

--
Forum: Unicycling March 25th 07, 06:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51

splined 36er

--
2pac
2pac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14235
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling March 25th 07, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By 2pac
Jacksonville Unicycling

Unibugg wrote:
I took a trip to Anastasia in St. Augustine today. On the way over the
draw bridge next to the Bridge of Lions, I had this urge to get out of
the car and just uni across. The...
Forum: Unicycling March 15th 07, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By 2pac
new nimbus 36" creaks like crazy

^
they're definitely tight. Every ride I check them, and even during
rides I get off and check to see if they're staying tight..due to
cranks always loosening while riding on previous unicycles.

--...
Forum: Unicycling March 15th 07, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By 2pac
new nimbus 36" creaks like crazy

Well not like extremely tight, they're tight enough. Like if I turn the
uni upside down and spin the wheel it doesn't have much resistance and
continues to spin for a while. I didn't put like 80 ft...
Forum: Unicycling March 15th 07, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By 2pac
new nimbus 36" creaks like crazy

yeah, the seat is tight. I can feel it creaking with my feet as I ride.

--
2pac
2pac's Profile:...
Replies: 7
Posted By 2pac
new nimbus 36" creaks like crazy

I recently got a nimbus 36er (not the deluxe, the one with the steel rim
and the wider spokes). I replaced the cranks with 125 mm lightweight
cranks, and made sure everything was as tight as it could...
Forum: Unicycling March 4th 07, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By 2pac
Tire Stand

Not practicing enough.

--
2pac
2pac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14235
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling March 4th 07, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By 2pac
TORKER DX-reliable?

Yes and yes.

Just get it.

--
2pac
2pac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14235
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling January 30th 07, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By 2pac
Pictures of my new Bedford street BC

sexy