Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.34 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Andrew F Martin[_2_]
Forum: Marketplace October 23rd 08, 06:29 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
FS: NEW 2009 Madone 5.5 Pro - 60cm - $3400 (Seattle)

Here's the details:
http://www.cascade.org/Community/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=12311

Pictures:
http://flickr.com/photos/andrew_f_martin/sets/72157608293323261

Here's the rest of the...
Forum: Techniques June 10th 08, 06:47 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 40
Single-Bolt Seatpost saddle slippage?

I've got a Madone with the Bontrager single-bolt Seat Mast. 3 straight
races I've hit a bump and had the saddle nose drop significantly.
Anybody else have this problem with a single-bolt design? I'm...
Forum: Techniques May 13th 08, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
'08 Madone bearing swap - Ceramics

I picked up a set of the aftermarket ceramic bearings, but re-
assembling the cranks with the wavy-washer results in too much binding
in the system and the bearing roll like my steel ones. A...
Forum: Techniques March 10th 08, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1
Police cruiser kills bicyclist

On Mar 9, 10:15*pm, wrote:
# Subject: Two bicylists killed by deputy on Stevens Cayon Road

#http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_8513728

# *Two bicyclists struck...
Forum: Techniques February 16th 08, 07:00 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 7
Polar Speed Sensor - New Madone Fork?

On Feb 15, 4:01*pm, wrote:
On Feb 15, 6:29*pm, Andrew F Martin
wrote:

I've got an '08 Madone 5.5. Pro. *The fork has a rather thin...
Forum: Techniques February 15th 08, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 7
Polar Speed Sensor - New Madone Fork?

I've got an '08 Madone 5.5. Pro. The fork has a rather thin leading
edge on it which does not allow for much adjustment of the speed
sensor for my Polar 720. The speed sensor is shaped to fit on...
Forum: Racing December 13th 07, 06:10 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Are thene any UCI Legal drugs for Exercise Induced Asthma

On Dec 12, 1:04 am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
sl wrote:
Are there any UCI legal drugs for Exercise Induced Asthma?

The doctor recommendations seem to be albuterol or...
Forum: Racing December 4th 07, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 143
Best way to measure Watts-

On Dec 3, 10:45 am, cycledogg wrote:
I am considering getting into using watts measured for training this
season. Which is the best or most accurate way to measure,...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8