Showing results 1 to 25 of 247
Search took 4.75 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: adjuggler
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 08, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By adjuggler
Odd Hub Design (Pros vs. Cons?)

Dane;1132243 wrote:
Shimano do a flangeless mountainbike hub, i have used it with no
issues, the spokes just hook into the slots in the hub body

Notice any positives or negatives?
Forum: Unicycling November 16th 08, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By adjuggler
Odd Hub Design (Pros vs. Cons?)

harper;1131778 wrote:
I hope you don't think you can use this hub for a unicycle.

Why not? I mean just modify it of course, but I mean that sort of
idea. Without flanges.

--
Forum: Unicycling November 16th 08, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25

I found a hub on 'Danscomp.com' (danscomp.com) called the 'ECLET TECK
FRONT HUB' (http://www.danscomp.com/427115.php?cat=PARTS). I was
wondering what the benefit's or possible "fails" are of having...
Forum: Unicycling October 5th 08, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 108
Posted By adjuggler
Unicyclists of Virginia (UniVA)

joejumps4fun;1103812 wrote:
I'm trying to figure out a formula if I can, to determine my speed with
a smaller crank size BEFORE I put it on. Let's see, I measured a top
speed of 15mph on my...
Forum: Unicycling October 5th 08, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By adjuggler
Where'd everybody go?

workworkworkworkworkworkworkworkworkwork

--
adjuggler

-Last edited by 'SixSixOne' (sixsixone.com) :
'Youtube-ay' (youtube.com/adjuggler) at
'Vim:eo' (vimeo.com/adjuggler) PM.-
'Belle Isle...
Forum: Unicycling September 20th 08, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By adjuggler
What do I need fixed?

I'm going to suggest hub + cranks replacement. But the truth is the
next guy is going to say for muni get a new rim and tyre. Then the
next guy will say frame and so on.... Upgrade, I don't think...
Forum: Unicycling September 20th 08, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By adjuggler
saddle height for trials

I feel like moving it so it is still above your knees when you stand on
the pedals and between your crotch is all good places. Where ever you
pick for the placement I suggest you keep it there for a...
Forum: Unicycling September 20th 08, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By adjuggler
Today I... (brag thread)

Rode in a parade and rolling hopped over some people for the crowd :eek:
The parade announcer called us one wheeled bikes, what an idiot!:mad:

--
adjuggler

-Last edited by 'SixSixOne'...
Forum: Unicycling September 16th 08, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By adjuggler
New Long Jump Record

Nice jump, inspired me to work on rolling hops!

(my opinion is that the angle of the edge of the landing space goes
back about 20 degrees to the left therefore it keeps his wheel from not
landing on...
Forum: Unicycling September 16th 08, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By adjuggler
Insane muni rider:

at least sixsixone is happy lol, they should be sponsoring the ride!

--
adjuggler

-Last edited by 'SixSixOne' (sixsixone.com) :
'Youtube-ay' (youtube.com/adjuggler) at
'Vim:eo'...
Forum: Unicycling September 16th 08, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By adjuggler
High jump on feet

I was under the impression that jumping above your "flat jump" height
was impossible.

--
adjuggler

-Last edited by 'SixSixOne' (sixsixone.com) :
'Youtube-ay' (youtube.com/adjuggler) at
'Vim:eo'...
Forum: Unicycling September 14th 08, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By adjuggler
Today I... (brag thread)

adjuggler wrote:
I completed a 4-5 foot drop, onto a slantedish rock face. Should be
coming out in a video with tons of natural trials.

I also collected this injury, natural trials does that...
Forum: Unicycling September 14th 08, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,626
Posted By adjuggler
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

Chrashing wrote:
Then First try, the kid hops up about 3 inches!!!! Wow. It took me 6
months to learn those.

You should show him a Joe Hodges video :D

--
Forum: Unicycling September 14th 08, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562

I completed a 4-5 foot drop, onto a slantedish rock face. Should be
coming out in a video with tons of natural trials.

--
adjuggler

-Last edited by 'SixSixOne' (sixsixone.com) :
'Youtube-ay'...
Forum: Unicycling September 14th 08, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By adjuggler
Unicycling hits Major Media Markets

I thought about posting this, I live in VA and saw this in the paper :D

--
adjuggler

-Last edited by 'SixSixOne' (sixsixone.com) :
'Youtube-ay' (youtube.com/adjuggler) at
'Vim:eo'...
Forum: Unicycling September 13th 08, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By adjuggler
New Kris Holm Sym cranks and Clamps are up!

beeper wrote:
Looks like they would be bothersome with crankrolls and such. On
rolling wraps, you would have to place your other foot on the crank, as
soon as you push the tire. That little...
Forum: Unicycling September 12th 08, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 42
Posted By adjuggler
Why is street unicycling dead ?

peleschramm wrote:
12 set+ I think would be worthy of a video

Dude, arn't videos like that when people post the thread title as
"*Unicycle Injury*" and then have themselves breaking ankles

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 10th 08, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By adjuggler
Post Your Unis Here!

Isaac, I want to work where you work, then maybe I would have an
impressive display of unicycles.

--
adjuggler

-Last edited by 'SixSixOne' (sixsixone.com) :
'Youtube-ay' (youtube.com/adjuggler)...
Forum: Unicycling September 10th 08, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,626
Posted By adjuggler
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

One of the kids at my school today said to me "Dude, unicycling, thats
f'ing intense!". What surprised me is that I don't tell people I
unicycle at my school. :confused:

--
adjuggler

-Last...
Forum: Unicycling September 10th 08, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 107
Posted By adjuggler
unflatering riding pics.

Munivision wrote:
This is a pix my wife took after Muni'ing in Seattle. The result of a
fall and a root.

By the way that is worded you could think that may be your wife :p

--
adjuggler
Forum: Unicycling September 10th 08, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

How to loose your KH stock in 10 days.....

To bad it is called Kris Holm limited something or other. All you have
to do is tweak that.

--
adjuggler
Forum: Unicycling September 10th 08, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I am the same as most of these guys. I have to make sure not to wipe my
gloves on myself or they will be coated double over in sweat. But
seriously would you complain for sweating while playing...
Forum: Unicycling September 9th 08, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 108
Posted By adjuggler
Unicyclists of Virginia (UniVA)

joejumps4fun wrote:
This coming Saturday (Sept.13), we will be riding up in Northern
Virginia. thisi s mostly a Street/trials/freestyle ride and will take
place in parks &/or a skatepark. ...
Forum: Unicycling September 6th 08, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 36
Posted By adjuggler
Do you think that a good street rider need to:

I may be a bit out of the loop, but what makes a grind "tech"?:confused:

--
adjuggler

-Last edited by 'SixSixOne' (sixsixone.com) :
'Youtube-ay' (youtube.com/adjuggler) at
'Vim:eo'...
Forum: Unicycling September 6th 08, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By adjuggler
Hot Off The Press! Animal Hamilton PC Pedals!

Conrad.Nguyen wrote:
http://www.danscomp.com/731010.php?cat=MISC#

If I ever have to fly with my uni I'm buying one of these.

Good idea, but $120?

--
Showing results 1 to 25 of 247