THE CASE FOR A MANDATORY CYCLE HELMET LAW (IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA) by Andre Jute[_2_]
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/rec.bicycles.tech/TIJZQMILtkA/M_8-cN7YxFoJ;context-place=topic/rec.bicycles.tech/ST4zkI8xqGw. I haven't checked the links...
Today 02:09 AM
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
4 39 Techniques
Bicycle Parts in the News by AMuzi
https://ktla.com/2020/01/17/man-shot-by-lapd-sergeant-in-culver-city-wielded-bicycle-part-not-gun-officials/ Is that thing loaded? Or are you? -- Andrew...
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
83 102 Techniques
Sad helmet incident by Radey Shouman
Girl, 4, died after bike helmet got caught on branch: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-51139789 She wasn't riding her bike at the time, but,...
What is the biggest cause of road accidents in the UK? by Bod[_5_]
The most common cause of accidents is to driver error. Over 100,000 (108,479) crashes occured in the UK due to cars suddenly braking, drivers failing to look...
Lorry driver arrested after cyclist dies in A47 crash by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: "A lorry driver has been arrested after a cyclist died in a collision. Police were called at just after 6am to reports of a crash involving an HGV and a...
دعوة لل*ضور والمشاركة في دبلوم العلاقات الخارجية و التعاون الدولي بالقاهرة الرسوم تشمل الاقامة للتواصل / 00201009306111 by UHRDA EDUCATION
السادة الم*ترمين ت*ية طيبة وبعد ،،، تهديكم مؤسسة UHRDA EDUCATION أطيب التمنيات ....و*رصاً منا...
Yesterday 01:08 PM
by UHRDA EDUCATION Go to last post
0 12 General
Hitting your head by [email protected]
Believe me, you do not want to get a serious concussion. Even today, over 10 years after it happened, I get an "almost seizure". This isn't and actual seizure...
Dynamo lights impress by James[_8_]
This is for Jay in particular; I rode my heavy gravel touring bike from the shed to the house the other night. It was very dark, a couple of hours after...