Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Thomas, Spring Point Light
Forum: Rides October 4th 08, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 15
Best headlights ,, question .. not the expensive ones though

I was just looking at the Permormance Bike web page,, looking at
headlights.. they have a few on sale.

I got to thinking .. some of you must have a headlight ,, something in the
$20-$50 range.....
Forum: Rides September 29th 08, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 3
Support on my 300+ mile ride

"Bob Tucker" wrote in message
Hello Fellow Cyclers,

I’m writing to tell you some exciting news and...
Forum: Rides September 13th 08, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 34
Hammocks? Such as Hennesey? Opinion?

"PatTX" wrote in message
Penny wrote:
:: "PatTX" writes:
::
:::::::
::::::: You need to learn how to...
Forum: Recumbent Biking September 13th 08, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 5
Hammocks? Such as Hennesey? Opinion?

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Forum: Rides September 13th 08, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 34
Hammocks? Such as Hennesey? Opinion?

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Forum: Rides September 12th 08, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 34
Hammocks? Such as Hennesey? Opinion?

"RicodJour" wrote in message
From the cheap seats it looks like you over-reacted to a less...
Forum: Rides September 12th 08, 02:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 34
Hammocks? Such as Hennesey? Opinion?

"PatTX" wrote in message
:::
::: I guess you are that dumb. After all, you're the one who posted a
::: camping item question on a...
Forum: Rides September 12th 08, 01:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 6
Touring as one gets older.. men do it .. birds do it.. but :::

wrote in message
On Sep 8, 12:10 pm, "Thomas, Spring Point Light"
wrote:
"...
Forum: Rides September 12th 08, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 6
Touring as one gets older.. men do it .. birds do it.. but :::

"Papa Tom" wrote in message
I've enjoyed "lite" touring over the years, although my tours always
involve hotels. While...
Forum: Rides September 11th 08, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 34
Hammocks? Such as Hennesey? Opinion?

"Paul O" wrote in message
Thomas, Spring Point Light wrote, On 9/11/2008 1:23 PM:
"PatTX" wrote in...
Forum: Rides September 11th 08, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 34
Hammocks? Such as Hennesey? Opinion?

"PatTX" wrote in message
::
:: Gee Pat ,, I sure wish I lived in Texas, where all the "smart" folks
:: live. But noooo,, I live...
Forum: Rides September 11th 08, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides

"Pat" wrote in message
:::: Thomas, Spring Point Light wrote:
::::: Was reading about the hammock as a camping tent. It looks good...
Forum: Rides September 10th 08, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides

wrote in message
On Sep 8, 12:10 pm, "Thomas, Spring Point Light"
wrote:
women...
Forum: Rides September 10th 08, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides

"Pat" wrote in message
Thomas, Spring Point Light wrote:
Was reading about the hammock as a camping tent. It looks good on
Forum: Rides September 9th 08, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 34
Hammocks? Such as Hennesey? Opinion?

Was reading about the hammock as a camping tent. It looks good on the net,
but is it really as good in the "woods"?

I am planning on a cross trip next spring.. Start in NH, go to Wash and
maybe...
Forum: Rides September 8th 08, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 6
Touring as one gets older.. men do it .. birds do it.. but :::

women don't do it.

I love touring. Whether it is a day trip and one night out, or across the
country.

The feeling of freedom, or actually doing something crazy, leaving the
comfort of
home, to...
Forum: Rides April 6th 08, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 5
Anyone bring their bicycle on their Sailboat ??? question ..

Have a 32' sailboat. Would like to bring my circa 1984 Trek touring bike on
the boat this summer.

But .. how to get the bicycle to the boat, since the boat is on a mooring .
And.. when on the boat...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17