29er "pedals easier" by [email protected]
I have a friend who just bought a new 29"-wheel Motobecane MTB and swears that, due to the larger-diameter wheels, it "pedals easier" than his old 26"-wheel...
Today 01:09 AM
by Oculus Lights[_2_] Go to last post
6 15 Techniques
drill/tap in frames by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Are there any secrets to drilling holes in steel bike frames? I have a couple of discarded ones I can test on but I thought I'd ask anyway. Do you use normal...
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
128 436 Techniques
Making America into Amsterdam by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Interesting article, with data, about how much the Dutch actually ride their...
by Duane[_4_] Go to last post
146 1,131 Techniques
Random Highway Code Testing by Simon Jester
Should the traffic police have the power to stop a motorists and require them to take a highway code test. If they fail to answer 4 out of 5 question they have...
by Paul Cummins[_7_] Go to last post
10 42 UK
I needed some inspiration by Simon Jester
So I repost this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRktavB7KRQ Towns should be for people, not cars. In the UK that would be a busy crossroads with...
Vietnam war: reinforced bikes to carry artillery? by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Recently I've read a couple of book about the Vietnam war(s) and more than once I've read that the Vietnamese for transport during their anti-colonial and...
Yesterday 09:00 PM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
8 36 Techniques
Tour de France, stage 9 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 9 : July 15, 2018 Arras Citadelle - Roubaix 156.5 km 1 John Degenkolb (Ger) Trek-Segafredo ...
Yesterday 06:47 PM
by Bob Martin Go to last post