Showing results 1 to 25 of 170
Search took 3.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: patsandy100
Forum: Unicycling November 4th 08, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By patsandy100
!!! Yoggi leave koxx one !!!

*crys* Yoggi NOOO :( :( :( I also loved watching you ride :'(I hope
everything turns out for the better for you however :) Come to Unicon XV
I want to meet you :D

Goodluck :)

Pat

--
Forum: Unicycling November 4th 08, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 53

I should be going :D I cant wait it will be my first unicon 3

--
patsandy100

High Jump: *38cm*
LONG JUMP: 1.5 METRE
*Practicing: Increasing jump height and working on pedal grabs*
Believe in the...
Forum: Unicycling September 18th 08, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By patsandy100
What all rounder uni?

hte nimbus X street looks good as well as the nimbus II ISIS. get the
car :G for the clubs sake!!! we have 3 members so far ^.^ not really a
club yet but lol. I Think any decent uni is going to stand...
Forum: Unicycling September 11th 08, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By patsandy100
Should I quit?

DONT DO IT PHIL!!!! I got a solution. Ride less :P 1 part a month so you
can ride maybe... 3 times a month of your lucky? have you tryed just
getting really good parts? what do you have now? perhaps...
Forum: Unicycling September 10th 08, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By patsandy100
how long did it take YOU to learn

1 hour I could ride about 10 metres and the second I could turn and ride
50+ metres. 3rd hour - 4th I got free mounting. another 2 hours I could
hop continuesly. 2 weeks I got side hops, 1 day more...
Forum: Unicycling September 4th 08, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 107
Posted By patsandy100
unflatering riding pics.

Lol! nice work terry. Do you always ride with a short off? is it like
REALLY hot there? :P

--
patsandy100

HIGH JUMP: *35 CM*
*LONG JUMP: 1 Metre*
PRACTICING: INCREASING JUMP HEIGHT AND WORKING ON
Forum: Unicycling August 28th 08, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 78
Posted By patsandy100
yahhh!!!! My first 100 yrd rail grind!!

lol I am sure he does 18720 unispins onto 100YRD rails all the time Van
:p You know 100yr grinds were like my first achievment before riding
^.^
hehe

--
patsandy100

HIGH JUMP: *35 CM*
Forum: Unicycling August 27th 08, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By patsandy100
SixSixOne Sizing guide

HI guys, I searched and found a few topics but all the URLs seem to have
died and I am still unsure about the size I need. The Kris Holm
Percuasion Leg Armour is taking way to long to come into stock...
Forum: Unicycling August 5th 08, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 132
Posted By patsandy100
Helmets: Do you wear one? Why? When?

I normally always wear one since I got it. Mainly cause the police can
charge me and also It does save me from some injuries :P Its just a
skate style bike helmet.

--
patsandy100

HIGH JUMP: *35...
Forum: Unicycling July 29th 08, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By patsandy100
KH 36er

Remember that is Australian price so the exchange rate will be effect
it. So prob be alot cheaper in US normally unicycles are lol. $850 for
the new Kh20 thats alot.

--
patsandy100

HIGH JUMP: *35...
Forum: Unicycling July 29th 08, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By patsandy100
KH 36er

UDC AU: http://tinyurl.com/5lygdz

doesn't really help you as your in the USA but still :)

--
patsandy100

HIGH JUMP: *35 CM*
*LONG JUMP: 1 Metre*
Forum: Unicycling July 28th 08, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By patsandy100
Today I... (brag thread)

hit 36cm high jump :D also for earlier. got 1 foot riding, now can wheel
walk for awile although cant get my feet back on.
can do a little SIF.

--
patsandy100

HIGH JUMP: *35 CM*
*LONG JUMP: 1...
Forum: Unicycling July 24th 08, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By patsandy100
No excuses

Ive got 40cms down or 35 rather after 3 months (1 month with a KH or
maybe month and a half now) and I had a crappy uni from ebay for the
first 2 months hencing me unable to do trials

Im going...
Forum: Unicycling July 23rd 08, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By patsandy100
Pedals?

Im not sure but Wellgo MG-1s are magnesium pedals so they are extremely
light and get the ones with tianium axle. If there not your style maybe
the Jim Cs although I hate them maybe you wont. Snafu?...
Forum: Unicycling July 22nd 08, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By patsandy100
Future Uni Star

wow that is really good. All these threads make me sad It took me
about 30mins to ride 25m and after 2 hours I could freemount most of
the time but im up to my 3rd month and only got to 35cms high...
Forum: Unicycling July 22nd 08, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 54
Posted By patsandy100
KH 2008 Uni Product Launch

Thanks Kris :)

--
patsandy100

HIGH JUMP: *35 CM*
*LONG JUMP: 1 Metre*
*Practicing: Increasing jump height and working on pedal...
Forum: Unicycling July 17th 08, 06:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By patsandy100
The Solo Unicyclists Thread

Ive never ridden with another unicyclist either Its a lonely world of
us

--
patsandy100

HIGH JUMP: *30 CM*
*LONG JUMP: 1 Metre*
PRACTICING: CRANK GRABS AND HOPPING HEIGHT
Forum: Unicycling July 13th 08, 01:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By patsandy100
Kh '08

I wonder what Double Crown means also. I interested to see if there is
any new parts coming that I should get to replace 07 model parts :P

--
patsandy100

HIGH JUMP: *30 CM*
*LONG JUMP: 1...
Forum: Unicycling July 13th 08, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By patsandy100
Kris Holm 20 (19") Customizing suggestions!

thats not nice :P we may be under 18 but where still unicyclists. Sparky
which is a better frame for when my Kh frame dies? I dont want to buy
like a triton or anything like that what a decent normal...
Forum: Unicycling July 12th 08, 11:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By patsandy100
Kris Holm 20 (19") Customizing suggestions!

Yea Im not sure how much would you want for it? postage might be a bit
steap.

I have a question kind of off topic but easier than starting a new
thread. How do you grind I can only jump in a certain...
Forum: Unicycling July 12th 08, 10:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By patsandy100
Kris Holm 20 (19") Customizing suggestions!

might cost more than they are worth? Perhaps it would be better to get a
couple at the same time.

Thanks for everyones help. topic still open for suggestions. thanks

pat.

--
patsandy100
Forum: Unicycling July 11th 08, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By patsandy100
Kris Holm 20 (19") Customizing suggestions!

Ok thanks for all the replys. What I am not happy with is:
1. Jim c's just dont like them grip is irritating and doesn't work for
me.
2. CC has worn badly from not to serious riding and don't like...
Forum: Unicycling July 10th 08, 09:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By patsandy100
Kris Holm 20 (19") Customizing suggestions!

Well for trials what type of pedals? how much and were can i get these
parts?

--
patsandy100

HIGH JUMP: *30 CM*
*LONG JUMP: 1 Metre*
PRACTICING: CRANK GRABS AND HOPPING HEIGHT
Forum: Unicycling July 10th 08, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By patsandy100
Kris Holm 20 (19") Customizing suggestions!

Hi guys, I have a Kh20 or kh19 whichever you call it. its a 2007 model.
I have read that its the best stock unicycle available and with that I
begin to Wonder if I was to change anything on it what...
Forum: Unicycling July 10th 08, 06:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By patsandy100
Drilled Rims suck?!

I have a kh20 with its standard Drilled Rim should I be replacing it
with a undrilled rim ?