Trek BB90 by Tom Kunich[_2_]
When I got my Trek Madone if became rapidly clear why it was so cheap. The bearings in the BB90 were rather loose. Now there are several methods of fixing this...
Trek BB90 by Tom Kunich[_2_]
When I got my Trek Madone if became rapidly clear why it was so cheap. The bearings in the BB90 were rather loose. Now there are several methods of fixing this...
Yesterday 10:48 PM
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
0 12 Techniques
Seen this? Why Derek Chauvin may get off his murder charge. by Andre Jute[_2_]
As I explained to y'all on June 28th, everything in George Floyd's death was not what it was presented as, not even approximately. In particular I, and the...
Amazon and Customer practices by Tom Kunich[_2_]
I bought a Di2 wire from a seller on Amazon. If I try to track their package it shows that it hasn't even shipped yet but gives a delivery date of next Tuesday...
Yesterday 10:42 PM
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
8 39 Techniques
Bicycle Race Crash by AMuzi
itai! https://nypost.com/2020/08/06/criminal-act-puts-cyclist-fabio-jakobsen-in-coma-after-terrifying-crash/ 'race crash' is bad but this story includes...
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
11 57 Techniques
Thief who targeted high value bikes banned from town centre by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A man who stole seven ‘high value’ bikes in Windsor has been handed a 20-week suspended sentence and banned from the town centre for five...
Yesterday 08:22 PM
by Mike Collins Go to last post
1 17 UK
'Mr Loophole' says children shouldn't be allowed to cycle on the road by Simon Mason[_6_]
What a sad man he is. QUOTE: When asked about privacy issues regarding the identification of people on bikes - as opposed to the identification of vehicles...
Garmin Connect by Tom Kunich[_2_]
Is there anyway for the Garmin Connect to automatically add the mileage and altitude gained so that I don't have to use a log all the time? Also, I have an...
Yesterday 07:15 PM
by Lou Holtman[_5_] Go to last post
5 54 Techniques
'Incredibly frustrated' cyclist says residents are purposely blockingpeople from their road by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Residents in a Bristol street have been accused of moving roadblocks and traffic cones to keep people out. Avon Crescent near the harbourside has been...
Insurance company warns drivers to look out for cyclists as claimsrise during lockdown by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A leading insurance company has warned motorists to look out for cyclists following a spike in personal claims during lockdown. More Than says that...