Department of "well, duh!" by Joy Beeson
The last two times I went out, I came back without the safety pin in the ankle of the right leg of my sweat pants. That is, of course, the important pin --...
Does Slow Johnny still pull the wings off flies by Andre Jute[_2_]
On Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at 5:39:44 PM UTC, wrote: On Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at 3:14:09 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote: On...
Falling down in Traffic by Tom Kunich[_4_]
Well I did a 37 miles ride with 2000 feet of climbing yesterday. I used the Look which is the lightest bike I have. As I got within a mile and a half from...
Today 02:00 AM
by Tom Kunich[_4_] Go to last post
1 15 Techniques
Bike shops, rules, principles and law by AMuzi
Leaving aside my reservations on the newish UK 'supreme court' scheme, this raises some very large...
Today 01:56 AM
by Tom Kunich[_4_] Go to last post
5 26 Techniques
Facebook hiding my entries by Tom Kunich[_4_]
Facebook has been censoring my postings so that they are only visible to me.. They are not going "public" nor are they going to my "friends". This is the sort...
by Tom Kunich[_4_] Go to last post
79 150 Techniques
Waterford Bicycles by Tom Kunich[_4_]
For those unaware of it, the Waterford appears to be owned by the Schwinn family and they also produce the stock bikes "Gunnar" as well as the fully custom...
by Tom Kunich[_4_] Go to last post
1,065 226,930 General
Winter gear by Mark Cleary[_3_]
Surprisingly in Illinois the last 3 days have been ok to ride outside. No wind and the snow and ice off roads. I manage 51 miles today with temps at about 34...
Cabbie asks Jeremy Vine to condemn 'speeding cyclists'... doesn't getthe response he wanted by [email protected]
https://road.cc/content/news/cycling-live-blog-15-january-2021-280069#live-blog-item-22013
Near Miss of the Day 521: Close pass ... by a police van (plus how itall went a bit Kafkaesque afterwards) by [email protected]
In terms of follow-up inbformation (sic), today’s video in our Near Miss of the Day series may well be the most comprehensive we’ve ever had – which is...
"There's no justice" says family after release of lorry driver whokilled cyclist four months into 16-month sentence by [email protected]
QUOTE: The family of a cyclist killed by a Sainsbury’s lorry driver has expressed disappointment that the man responsible was released from prison just four...