Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.50 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ntappin
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By ntappin
Where can I buy trials uni tubes?

Some brands do stretch differently though. I recently got a tube that
wanted to stretch to be a 24" tube instead of stretching to be a fatter
20" tube. In my experience the Cheng Shin tube that I had...
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By ntappin
Where can I buy trials uni tubes?

You really don't need such a huge tube, I used the same 20x2.25 tube for
3.5 years until finally the valve stem broke on Sunday.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 06:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By ntappin
KH SYM cranks snag pants

They are a really nice length.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By ntappin
Folding bikes no longer pay fees!

We all know that travelling with unicycles can be a bit sketchy at best.
The second the word Cycle is uttered you are usually slapped with a 50
dollar fee and potentially some paperwork.

Well...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By ntappin
The Triton's competition

And you know why?

MY TRITON PWNS THIS THREAD WITH ITS AWESOMENESS!!!!!

sorry had to say it.

--
ntappin
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I trust a doctor more than I trust potentially uneducated guesses from
random people I have never met.

They could be giving decent advice, but still, you are just learning to
ride still and aren't...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By ntappin
Will you still be riding when you're......

I would definitely like to be, but I'm not going to force it.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By ntappin
Post Your Unis Here!

MuniAddict;1167657 wrote:
My "stable" of unis...:D

30903

I thought you had a black domina as well?
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By ntappin
Lightweight ISIS cranks with some Q factor?

As far as I knew, the Qu-ax and the Nimbus ISIS cranks were exactly the
same. I could be wrong though.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By ntappin
Wheel Walk Unicycle. (Home Made)

I tried making a similar unicycle for high speed gliding, but it didn't
work out too well, I have more control with pedals.

Still they are fun to play around with.

--
ntappin

'how to build a...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By ntappin
Unicycles on the plane (long instructions)

I still think that the worst airline for fees, is SAS, Scandinavian
airlines.

When I was flying from Tokyo to Copenhagen, they were the only airline
I have ever had that weighed Carry On!!

I spent...
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By ntappin
Do Moments strip easily?

knighty;1160992 wrote:
i strip qu ax but since owning moments ive ridden the pedals so lose
till they fall out about 10 times and there still good,

Qu-ax street or aluminum? There is a big...
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By ntappin
Do Moments strip easily?

They are no more likely to strip than any other ISIS crank on the market
right now. I either have owned or do own K1, Qu-ax street, and KH cranks
and in terms of stripping the only one I had problems...
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 08, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By ntappin
Feet under pedals?

It is insanely hard.

Doing it one footed isn't hard, but both feet is just nuts.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 08, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By ntappin
New Unicycle

Pigs on Unicycles;1156273 wrote:
I work at my LBS and the guys I work with are total idiots about
unicyclists. They hate unicycles and would never even think of giving me
special treatment.
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By ntappin
How to arrange an indoor riding location...

Take over a juggling club.

Thats what I've been doing the last few times. I found a juggling club
meeting every Wednesday, and I've been going there and bringing more and
more unicyclists every...
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By ntappin
Christmas goodies thread

Ducttape;1157807 wrote:
I got absolutely NOThING! my parents decided to not 'do christmas' this
year.... no presents.... no trip to be with family no anything...

Sweet, I tried to do that...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 75
Posted By ntappin
How to Shave your Trials Tire?

If you just use a wet sharp blade it should take about half an hour to
an hour to cut all the nubs off, and then if you use good sand paper and
your hand it should take another 20-30 minutes.

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By ntappin
Help Needed: Off centered HUB

Your wheel is out of true, you need to true it.

Search for wheel truing or take it to your local bike shop (often
abreviated as LBS) and have them do it.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy...
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 06:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By ntappin
2009 KH Percussion Armor

Hey Kris, I'm happy to see some great products coming out.

I have questions though as to the ethics behind the production of
them.

I know that it can be very hard to produce armor ethically, which...
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By ntappin
Inexpensively preparing your camera for the snow.

Nice vid, I did an 8 km ride in that kind of snow to work last Saturday,
it was brutal!

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from...
Forum: Unicycling December 19th 08, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By ntappin
Bunny cycle

johnfoss;1153252 wrote:
Are you shopping for a twelve foot tall unicycle, or just having trouble
with the Shift key? Okay I looked at the site and it's the latter. Those
are cute-looking...
Forum: Unicycling December 19th 08, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By ntappin
Bunny cycle

Si votre pays n'est pas présent dans cette liste, contactez-nous

In other words, if you don't see your country on the list, contact
them.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle...
Forum: Unicycling December 19th 08, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By ntappin
carbon fiber/aluminum frame

That looks really hot. Do you have bearing holders yet? I would love to
see what they look like if you do!

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from...
Forum: Unicycling December 19th 08, 06:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By ntappin
this shoe?

Sounds like someone has been getting some fake Nikes. I've never heard
of a pair of Nikes falling apart that horridly. I have also been really
impressed with Nike's trail running shoes. One of the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500