Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.78 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: di
Forum: Techniques May 6th 10, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By di
stuck plastic bottom bracket cup

"raging raven" wrote in message
I am having great trouble with a shimano sealed cartridge bottom
Forum: Mountain Biking March 29th 10, 09:29 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Replies: 9
Posted By di
Top mountain biker dies

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
On Mar 26, 1:19 am, "Duncan" wrote:
"Mike...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 28th 10, 03:11 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By di
1.75" Tires w/Center Strip?

"(PeteCresswell)" wrote in message
I've been using WTB's Mutano Raptor 54/54 Race tires for awhile
on my SYS bike and they work...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 25th 10, 12:28 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 26
Posted By di
Hypocrite Mountain Bikers Ride when Trails Are Wet

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
On Jan 24, 11:51 am, VtSkier wrote:

You...
Forum: Techniques December 27th 09, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 179
Posted By di
Global Warming and what you can do to against it

"Fritz" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 08:21:47 -0800 (PST), Neil Brooks
wrote:

On Dec 27,...
Forum: Techniques December 27th 09, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 179
Posted By di
Global Warming and what you can do to against it

".." wrote in message
Dear All,
As you know global warming is endangering the future...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 6th 09, 08:24 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 3
Posted By di
ANOTHER Typical Mountain Biker Is Wanted for RAPE!

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
Forum: General November 2nd 09, 01:45 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 70
Posted By di
Recumbents in NYC?

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"Simon Lewis" wrote in message
Forum: Recumbent Biking November 2nd 09, 01:45 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 51
Posted By di
Recumbents in NYC?

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"Simon Lewis" wrote in message
Forum: Social Issues October 29th 09, 01:08 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry
Replies: 6
Posted By di
Hit & Run Mountain Biker Kills Pedestrian!

"Kayak44" wrote in message
On Oct 28, 7:48 pm, "Moi-aussi" wrote:
"Mike...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 29th 09, 01:08 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry

"Kayak44" wrote in message
On Oct 28, 7:48 pm, "Moi-aussi" wrote:
"Mike...
Forum: Social Issues September 11th 09, 09:59 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry
Replies: 14
Posted By di
Another Mountain Biker? Dies from a Heart Attack

"Last Post" wrote in message
On Sep 7, 2:17 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
So...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 15th 09, 12:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 7
Posted By di
Use tubes in tubeless?

"DaveC" wrote in message
I found a great price on a pair tubeless tires. My spoke wheels probably
won't...
Forum: General August 15th 09, 12:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 7
Posted By di
Use tubes in tubeless?

"DaveC" wrote in message
I found a great price on a pair tubeless tires. My spoke wheels probably
won't...
Forum: Techniques August 7th 09, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 120
Posted By di
cash for clunker bikes

"Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT" wrote in
message ...
On Thu, 6 Aug 2009 06:08:18 -0500, "DI" ...
Forum: Techniques August 6th 09, 12:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 120
Posted By di
cash for clunker bikes

"Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT" wrote in
message ...
On Thu, 6 Aug 2009 00:12:22 -0700, "Bill Sornson"...
Forum: Techniques July 16th 09, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 35
Posted By di
Do I want disc brakes?

"WhatsUp" wrote in message
I am used to rim brakes.

But I am in the market for a new bike, and...
Forum: General July 8th 09, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 11
Posted By di
Damn! Riding a bicycle sure does make life complicated!

"Bill" wrote in message
Dammit, every time I want to go somewhere on my bike, I need to figure
Forum: Social Issues May 29th 09, 09:55 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Replies: 8
Posted By di
Mountain Biker Robs Bank!

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
It's quite consonant with their outlaw lifestyle.

Mike

Forum: Social Issues May 21st 09, 12:27 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Replies: 16
Posted By di
ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker....

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
Forum: Techniques May 20th 09, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 49
Posted By di
Evidence that bicycle helmets deteriorate with age?

wrote in message
On May 20, 5:25 am, "DI" wrote:
wrote in...
Forum: Techniques May 19th 09, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 49
Posted By di
Evidence that bicycle helmets deteriorate with age?

wrote in message
I've had a few colleagues hassle me about replacing my '97-vintage
Ritchey...
Forum: Techniques May 19th 09, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By di
Useless twerps in my killfile

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
KILLFILED FOR CAUSE by ANDRE JUTE:

andresmuro
Andrew Price
antitroll...
Forum: Mountain Biking May 14th 09, 05:56 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 2
Posted By di
George Wuerthner on Mountain Biking

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
For a very interesting, insightful look at the mountain biking and
wilderness issue,...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 26th 09, 06:52 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 5
Posted By di
Equal Access to Our Parks

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
November 24, 1999

Tony Acosta
Director, Office of Parks, Recreation, and Cultural...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500