Cycle Responders by Bod[_5_]
A cycle responder is a medically trained responder, such as a paramedic or first aider that uses a bicycle to respond to a medical emergency. They are used...
by JNugent Go to last post
11 3 UK
Scum attacks cyclist who stopped for pedestrian by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: "This is the moment an angry van passenger hurled rubbish at a cyclist after he stopped to let a pedestrian cross a road. Web developer John Peden was...
Bikers perform citizen’s arrest after spotting pickpocket steal war hero’s wallet by Bod[_5_]
This is the moment a would-be thief was tackled by a group of bikers after trying to steal a war veteran’s wallet as he sold poppies over the...
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post
25 34 UK
Another "invisible" cyclist? by Simon Mason[_6_]
Yet they claim that cyclists are not visible in the dark. QUOTE: "Described as being around 30-years-old, the man was wearing dark coloured jogging bottoms, a...
by JNugent Go to last post
24 70 UK
'Bike country No 1': Dutch go electric in record numbers by Bod[_5_]
E-bikes now outsell standard bicycles in Netherlands, with quality prized more than...
Exclusive: Community nurses in Dorset trying out ‘e-bikes’ by Bod[_5_]
A team of community nurses in Dorset is using electric bikes to visit their patients as part of an initiative to improve staff wellbeing, patient engagement...
Today 12:18 PM
by MrCheerful Go to last post
2 2 UK
Man admits careless driving after cyclist’s arm broken in crash by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: "Spiers, of Hilton Walk, Aberdeen, pled guilty to careless driving over the incident, which happened on November 19 2017. Sheriff Napier fined him...
TROLLFEST: Is 100% green power likely? Is 24/7/31/12 green powereven possible this century? by Andre Jute[_2_]
Apparently not every nation has yet reached German heights in using only replaceable energy (and Russian gas!). From a report by Miranda Devine: Green...
Today 08:54 AM
by news18 Go to last post
1 11 Techniques
Your Bike is Obsolete by AMuzi
https://bikerumor.com/2019/11/11/patent-patrol-shimano-sram-campagnolo-all-file-major-drivetrain-updates/ Peek into the future, where everything you know is...
Today 04:55 AM
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
9 40 Techniques
Basso Loto by Tom Kunich[_5_]
My Basso Loto was one of the final steel versions. It seemed to have a perfect ride. However, since I took it apart to refinish it I got the Lemond and between...
by news18 Go to last post
109 470 Techniques
Who're the trolls then? Teflon Tom rises above the ugly losers. by Andre Jute[_2_]
Well, now we know who the trolls are. They're the scum -- Slow Johny, Franki-boy Krygowski, the thief Peter Howard aka "news18" aka "Zen Cycle", with...
by news18 Go to last post
19 58 Techniques
Problems with upper gears by AK[_2_]
I recently had my rear derailleur replaced along with new shifters on a 18 speed mountain bike. Shifting in the lower gears is smooth and there is no noise...
by AK[_2_] Go to last post
44 289 Techniques
Gresham's Law by AMuzi
https://cyclingindustry.news/continental-pulls-electric-bike-market-product/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April, 1971
Six thugs arrested over cyclist attack by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A cyclist tried to escape a hammer-wielding gang by dumping his bike in the road and running to a nearby driveway where he was ambushed. Two more...
Today 02:51 AM
by JNugent Go to last post
7 31 UK
TROLLFEST: Is Darwin Dead? What about Intelligent Design? by John B.
On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 22:35:43 -0800 (PST), Sir Ridesalot wrote: On Tuesday, 12 November 2019 00:47:11 UTC-5, John B. wrote: ...
by John B. Go to last post
18 75 Techniques
Cyclists' complaints cause the death of thousands of unhatched ducks. by MrCheerful
What complete ******* those cyclists are, if only their parents could have very late...
TROLLFEST: Is Darwin Dead? What about Intelligent Design? by Zen Cycle
On Thursday, November 7, 2019 at 10:11:25 AM UTC-5, Rolf Mantel wrote: Basically, Gelernter says r = a + b, and he says "let's ignore a, b is zero,...
Yesterday 10:57 PM
by news18 Go to last post
1 25 Techniques
TROLLFEST: If you thought San Francisco was a ******** before... by Andre Jute[_2_]
FOUND ON AGA, POSTED BY "DEFIANT"UNDER THE HEADLINE "You can't make this **** up": Defiant 4:01 PM (6 hours ago) The winner of the San Francisco race for...
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
10 70 Techniques
Busybody driver needs to read his HC by Simon Mason[_6_]
At least the council knows the law. QUOTE: An Enfield council spokesman told MailOnline that it did not have any powers to enforce the use of cycle...
Yesterday 07:21 PM
by JNugent Go to last post