SoCal : Minus one cyclist by AMuzi
https://ktla.com/2019/03/21/bicyclist-killed-in-drive-by-shooting-in-pomona-gunman-sought/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1...
Today 12:13 PM
by Sepp Ruf Go to last post
2 29 Techniques
Smirking driver records himself braking deliberately to make cyclistcrash into him by Bod[_5_]
A driver brazenly filmed the moment he slammed on the brakes, throwing an innocent cyclist into the back of his...
Today 11:52 AM
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post
0 1 UK
New Bontager Helmet Material by [email protected]
I had heard that Trek was going to have a new material for their bike frames. Well, in fact it is a new material for helmets. Styrofoam worked for preventing...
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
27 68 Techniques
almost Cycling News by AMuzi
https://www.si.com/edge/2019/03/19/peloton-lawsuit-150-million-copyright-infringement-unlicensed-songs As it turns out, stealing is wrong. This is news to...
Today 04:21 AM
by Tim McNamara Go to last post
2 40 Techniques
Reporting drivers by Simon Jester
A few of the Youtube cycle cammers have boasted recently how they have reported drivers and got them convicted. Mainly for using phones. I don't know how you...
Today 02:47 AM
by Rob Morley Go to last post
6 26 UK
Something I've been wondering about. by John B. Slocomb
Last Sunday I was on my usual weekly "long ride" (which was hardly as long as it used to be). And I was sort of looking down and the chain was on the big chain...
by Mark J. Go to last post
48 128 Techniques
GPS Units = Show road steepness? by Sir Ridesalot
Talking about GPS units on another thread reminded me of something else I wondered if they do. Does a bicycle GPS unit show you the steepness of roads? There's...
Being successful sucks by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBPMWxkQnpk All those 'successful' people in their 'viable' transport choice.